Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you can fix your haircurt you are volcel

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
baldceling / harirlineceling are the only true way of inceldom. Hair yihad on those soccer player haircut fakecels.

Hair transplant.

CopingGymcel said:
Hair transplant.

i rather save for a face and body transplant

Started going bald, grew out a ponytail on the back of my head like the djinni from Disney's Aladdin and shaved the rest. Going to epilate everything except the ponytail because shaving everyday sucks.

can confirm, my hairline started to recede in junior high and my life has been shit

I'm even tall and have a big dick... none of that matters tho

But, I also have an ugly face, so... really, face > everything cause even guys with aesthetic faces can just shave their head and they will have no problems

nw2 hairline its over.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nw2 hairline its over.

Every NW2 guy should get a fraud hairstyle like Logan Paul.

Framecel222 said:
Every NW2 guy should get a fraud hairstyle like Logan Paul.

lol if u want to look like a beta cuck sure

Can confirm nw2 hairline makes you look shit.

With that said I never got any pussy even when my hair was good. It's over boyos, hairline is important but it's not a magic bullet if your other features are shit

Major cope. I'm not balding, but my forehead is very big and subhuman. I'm ugly .

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol if u want to look like a beta cuck sure

This. This is me. NW2 since early teenage years because of forehead with beta cuck hair because when I was buzzcut and I looked in the mirror I wanted to kill myself on the spot.