Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you browse this forum regularly it's truly over

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You can browse this forum for many reasons, and all of them mean it's over for you. (unless you're a larper/IT)

You can only become as blackpilled as we are when you are really fucked over by life. No actual normal person can truly internalize the black pill to this degree, they'd reject it with all their being, the social programming is too strong.

The saddest part? 100% of us still believe (falsely) that we have hope. I say I don't have hope, and consciously I really don't. But deep down we do have a sliver of hope, since our primitive monkey brains are programmed that way, no matter how realistic and pessimistic we become.

Last edited:
>It's Over
>We have hope

:feelsseriously:

I knew it was over after lurking on this site for a week
Or should I say, it never began

I knew it was over after lurking on this site for a week
Or should I say, it never began
I kinda always knew that is was over. How did it feel to finally understand that it is over? Did it shatter your world view?

then its never began for @Ritalincel and @Insomniac

cope, this forum had legit slayers with thousands of posts

I kinda always knew that is was over. How did it feel to finally understand that it is over? Did it shatter your world view?
Not really, I’ve knew a lot about things like natural and sexual selection, I understood human nature and the concepts that govern our actions, and of course I’ve had to deal with normies giving me shit all of my life based on nothing other than my looks. This place more or less allowed me to put all of the pieces together

then its never began for @Ritalincel and @Insomniac
Never began for them. They're so fast. Every time I check they did at least 200 more posts.

since our primitive monkey brains are programmed that way, no matter how realistic and pessimistic we become.
True, even if we consciously give up the body will always keep on fighting. If only it could keep on growing as well but no it's incredibly stupid:feelsbadman:

You can only become as blackpilled as we are when you are really fucked over by life. No actual normal person can truly internalize the black pill to this degree, they'd reject it with all their being, the social programming is too strong.

I agree, used to think I could make something to avert my real fate, but it has been useless. I noticed that if you try to blackpill normies they will go ba-ba-ba while trying not to hear the truth. However, social programming is not always too strong. In rare occurrences, normies can break down and pass to the blackpill side.

>tfw I spend almost every waking moment here

There's no one else I can relate to or even stand outside of this place. The only thing I can replace this place with is discord and I got banned from there

Even if we became chad, we would still be mentally fucked by the knowledge of the blackpill
There is just no way out no matter how you spin it. We crossed the event horizon

There is just no way out no matter how you spin it. We crossed the event horizon
Damnnnn. That's actually true. Chad gets blissful ignorance doesn't he?

There’s no going back.

I’d even go as far to say that I’d rather be a chadlite with a looksmaxed girlfriend and bluepilled than a blackpilled gigachad.
Being blackpilled Jordan Barrett sounds really nice though.