Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

John 15:19

Most people have forgotten that Christianity is the religion of sacrifice, of carrying the cross and of the crown of thorns
Christianity means struggle
It's not a political religion, it certainly isn't.

Copium overdose

Literally main character syndrome

Alright Imma choose to not struggle for the world has abandoned me cool ? ok

Our real treasure is in Jesus Christ

You are not jesus christ

Literally main character syndrome
It's a symbolism
When in the Bible it says that God separated the sky from the earth, it does not mean that he separated what we see blue above and the ground we walk on (as poetically beautiful as it is) it means the separation of the material world and the spiritual world

There is the study of symbols, mysticism, perennialism is a very large and lost rabbit hole for most Christians

As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

John 15:19

Most people have forgotten that Christianity is the religion of sacrifice, of carrying the cross and of the crown of thorns
Christianity means struggle
It's not a political religion, it certainly isn't.
Your cuck religion died when you stopped burning whores alive at the stake after a good rough grape at the stake as witches you goddamn religion cucks kys and go to heaven already fuck off!
IMG 0037
IMG 0171

Last edited:
Your cuck religion died when you stopped burning whores alive at the stake after a good rough grape at the stake as witches you goddamn religion cucks kys and go to heaven already fuck off!
View attachment 1202597View attachment 1202599
I hope it "dies", Christianity shouldn't be popular, it's an ascetic religion, of thr saints and the desert

Our real treasure is in Jesus Christ