Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you believe in the benevolence, compassion, and mercy of god, you are coping hard and beyond delusional.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
336398921_868874894216065_975374625764553742_n.jpg

the guy in your pic might be suffering but he is happy and living blissfully in ignorance.

the guy in your pic might be suffering but he is happy and living blissfully in ignorance.
Further proof that happiness is fake and not a real criteria for quality of life

Doubt this rotting nigger insect is anywhere close to being happy.

The Jews colonized the gold mines of the niggers.

I believe in Pallas Athena, not in the stupid fairy tales of Yahweh. She has a place for me in Elysium, as long as I'm knowledgeable, eat Mediterranean food and best my enemies thorugh wit.

I believe in Pallas Athena, not in the stupid fairy tales of Yahweh. She has a place for me in Elysium, as long as I'm knowledgeable, eat Mediterranean food and best my enemies thorugh wit.
Foid worship.

I heard that Athena was misandric.
Athena was Ulysses' wingwoman in the Oddysey, wtf are you smoking?
Foid worship.
Fucking ridiculous and sad coming from you mate. I don't care that she is a foid, she embodies Seeking Knowledge, we have the olives to thank her for and she's also the Goddess of Strategy. But OK, keep digging yourself lower and lower into Gnosticism. Just don't be surprised when the daemons take you.

God doesn't love the rich because they are going to hell but love the poor because are going to heaven

Athena was Ulysses' wingwoman in the Oddysey, wtf are you smoking?

Fucking ridiculous and sad coming from you mate. I don't care that she is a foid, she embodies Seeking Knowledge, we have the olives to thank her for and she's also the Goddess of Strategy. But OK, keep digging yourself lower and lower into Gnosticism. Just don't be surprised when the daemons take you.
yeah yeah sure...

There is no God only eternal void.