Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you became a gigachad, do you think sex would get boring eventually?

no you are biologically programmed to fuck wtf? check your t levels

If I had it too many times, then yeah I guess it can get pretty stale. Just like how if you eat your favorite food for every meal, after a while it will get pretty boring.

IMO an LTR with a loyal virgin is much more fulfilling that constant sex with random thots.

no because you would have infinite variety of hot women.

Chad could fuck 20 foids a week if he wanted to. But just fucking is boring so he settles for a 3 per week :society:

Sex is the pinnacle of human existence so no it wouldn't get boring

if you eat cake everyday would you want to eat more cake?

but i mean idk

Probably. Most things have gotten boring to me and I imagine suddenly being a Chad wouldn't change that much.

Much rather "boring sex" than sexless so not seeing the problem here
If I had it too many times, then yeah I guess it can get pretty stale. Just like how if you eat your favorite food for every meal, after a while it will get pretty boring.

IMO an LTR with a loyal virgin is much more fulfilling that constant sex with random thots.
Best of both words is spending teenage/early adult years banging countless hoes and settling with a loving wife around 30s
Of course that's Gigachad only.

It would not but it would maybe get average with the same girl all the time. That’s why Chad pumps and dumps until he feels like settling

It'll just become mundane. If you jerk off too much, it doesn't feel as good and the last one the more you do it.

Sex is a biological need, it cant get boring, it can become less satisfying if you do it multiple times a day but take a few days off and youre back to enjoying it.

as men we are literally programmed to spread our seed as far and wide as possible ... so a big resounding NO

It's biologically engrained from millions of years of evolution. No one gets tired of eating or drinking water despite eating or drinking every day. Water is still my favourite drink despite drinking it so much.

I would never get bored of it doesn’t matter how many times I do it

Dude if jacking off doesn't get old, having sex sure as hell wouldn't lol
Especially when you can essentially do it with a different foid every night

Gigachads get to have real enjoyable sex with beautiful women who’re into them. It’s not the same as a normalfag getting boring missionary from some chubby girl.