Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you became a foid what would you do?

Don'tSimpForFoids

Don'tSimpForFoids

Banned
-
If you woke up as a foid would you take advantage of your situation or would you stay an incel? I'd see if I could get any girls because a girl would rather date another girl than a 3/10 like me

Give my looksmatch a chance

First thing I'd do is I'd tell the other asshole foids I know personally off for being such critical, judgemental, and bullshit fuckers. Of course I could do that as a man, but my words would hold meaning to them as a foid.

I'd become a lesbian and queef in whores faces

Kill other foids for being such worthless cunts and then myself for having been born with a filthy fuck hole.

Kill other foids for being such worthless cunts and then myself for having been born with a filthy fuck hole.
Based into another dimension.

I would befriend them, then expose their sluts past to their SO right before their marriage. :feelskek:

I would vocel. I'm not into dudes and I rather not get pregnant.

Would I still be attracted to foids or would I like dudes?

If I liked dudes I would do my best to end inceldom in my local area, get a better job since foids get diversity points and get some beta orbiters.