Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascended and your kid became and incel what would you say?

opikop

opikop

Banned
-
You manage to ascend and you have a kid who got the worst of the gene. He becomes incel. What would you do?

Cant imagine i am 3/10

"It only gets worse"

I would also force him to watch "how I met your mother" as his only form of entertainment

"It only gets worse"

I would also force him to watch "how I met your mother" as his only form of entertainment
Plus my kid would probably be a half breed and it would've never began

I never have to worry about this because I will never have kids even if I ascend

I'd bankroll his copes and whatever hardmaxxing he needs if he wishes to

I'd hand my .is account over to him

I'd help him have copes

If my kid turns out to be a son I'd blow my brains out
Don't risk having kids. It's retarded to risk making a son after all you went though. Would be selfish and cruel. If you ascended, drink it in and enjoy, but never have kids. I wouldn't want kids even if I was chad. I hate the thought of having to support little leeches and devote my time to them

I'd make sure I moneymaxx not for me but for what ever copes or surgeries, his heart may desire. Get him on HGH immediately

I have enough faith in myself to know that I won't go on and make a kid devoid of financial stability
Don't make a kid at all. 50% chance it is a son that lives an even worse life than you

So you would want to have a whore daughter instead?
Her life would still be far better than a son.

I don't care if she decides to be a whore. I'd encourage her to get into science though.

My son would a genetic deadend and he would suffer greatly all his life.

They would have sentient, rapeable sex bots available by then. Big deal.