Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascended and got a girlfriend...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
...and she hit you across the face in a heated argument, would you hit her back?

Yes
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

what's the argument about?

hit the stomach so it's harder to prove

what's the argument about?
You hadn't done the dishes when she came home from the gym like you promised you would. Some foid-shit like that, nothing major like you cheating.

No because I'd get arrested.

If I didn't get arrested or anything then yes I'd slap her back

...and she hit you across the face in a heated argument, would you hit her back?
im breaking up with her immediately, i have been beaten far too many times in my life by my parents, id kill her with my built up resentment if i were to hit back

I would rape her on the spot

Throw a beer at her head and watch her bleed everywhere, then order the bitch to clean it up.

You hadn't done the dishes when she came home from the gym like you promised you would. Some foid-shit like that, nothing major like you cheating.
she'd get slapped for going to a public gym alone :feelskek:

Thats the most cucked thing I ever read wtf.

if i ascended and got a girlfriend, i would hit myself so i can wake up

I would absolutely manhandle her and remind her of her place.

I would arrange a second round of "gym" for her alright, she will forget how to disrespect her man.

If you ascended and got a girlf-​

nope this is an incel forum