Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ascend will you still post on here ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Title . Will you be a fakecel after ascending and keep posting on here ?

no. if I ever did ascend I would respect the incels here by not posting ever again

I wouldn't. But rest assured that if I stop posting, it's certainly because I've roped

Half of this shitty forum has already ascended. Trucels are an anomaly on here.

No I would stop out of respect to my brocels.

I wouldn't hide it, and AFAIK the rules demand you get banned after your ascension post, so I guess the answer is a forced no.

Don't think for me much will change after ascension, I was mad at the world and people before I even entered puberty, how badly incels are treated is just on example of the general trend of humans being horrible and horribly stupid creatures. And haven been born with an out of control empathy module I have always found the state of things unbearable from the moment I started understanding the world even a little.

But who knows, maybe if I get laid it will be more impactful than I expect. Won't know until it happens.

No, I would quietly leave. Me announcing my hypothetical ascension would only make you niggas feel bad, which I don't want you to feel.

That goes against the rules and would be disrespectful to everyone on here. Even posting to say you have ascended would be rubbing it in the face of everyone. Maybe just DM a couple of people to say you're leaving and go quietly

I don't think I'll ever ascend

No, I would quietly leave. Me announcing my hypothetical ascension would only make you niggas feel bad, which I don't want you to feel.
I have never liked that opinion, this isnt soyditt, anything goes on here, no way people are gonna get upset over an ascension post, you probably should just rope at that point.

I would make my ascension post then leave, although I think it would be interesting to interact with others here since I will have a new perspective on life it kind of does not suit the purpose of the forum.

It would be bittersweet, this forum is the only place that the programming and gaslighting does not occur but I want nothing more than to never post here again and ascend

Nope. Would make a goodbye post and leave.

no way people are gonna get upset over an ascension post
They have. Search any ascension thread on here. I have been here longer, and lurked even longer before that.
Not a brag, just telling you that I know how people here react towards these kinds of posts.

And I don't blame them at all. Announcing your ascension does literally nothing other then bragging.
I would make my ascension post then leave, although I think it would be interesting to interact with others here since I will have a new perspective on life it kind of does not suit the purpose of the forum.
You do you, m8.

No. I would write "i have ascended" somewhere and leave.

They have. Search any ascension thread on here. I have been here longer, and lurked even longer before that.
Not a brag, just telling you that I know how people here react towards these kinds of posts.

And I don't blame them at all. Announcing your ascension does literally nothing other then bragging.

You do you, m8.
Thats pathetic :feelshaha: probably the same people that say "muh" free speech too

If I did my post would not be a brag i see how that would be annoying and I would not like it either, but it could be lifefuel for others if done right.
I have had alot of great conversations on here with fellow cels so I would like to give them all a farewell in one post.

Thats my opinion on it, just seems kind of crab in a bucket, and echo chambery.

Thats pathetic :feelshaha: probably the same people that say "muh" free speech too
Sure.
If I did my post would not be a brag i see how that would be annoying and I would not like it either, but it could be lifefuel for others if done right.
I have had alot of great conversations on here with fellow cels so I would like to give them all a farewell in one post.
If one singular user ascending here is lifefuel for you (hypothetical "you"), then you are really naive, and are in for a rude awakening about women, specially 2020s women.
But maybe they are your friends, so it matters to them, I guess.
Thats my opinion on it, just seems kind of crab in a bucket, and echo chambery.
Sure.

If one singular user ascending here is lifefuel for you (hypothetical "you"), then you are really naive, and are in for a rude awakening about women, specially 2020s women.
But maybe they are your friends, so it matters to them, I guess.
I think its motivating to see a fellow brocel ascend even if it may never be myself

I would lurk blackpill.club I guess