Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you arent getting paid just for existing, does your life have any value?

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
Clearly society doesnt value us enough to pay us just for existing, but they are happy to pay chads and male models. What value do us sub8 men have to society then? How can we with a straight face tell society that our lives have meaning and we are valuable?

Society is literally telling you straight in the face, "You are not important enough for me to give you anything or value you. I do not want to have any association with you, and you are useless to me."

While taking attractive chads and showering them with validation, women, money and everything that a truly beautiful and fulfilling life could encompass.

It is so crystal clear that we are absolutely useless to society and they would happily throw us in the trash without a care in the world just so we don't spoil the image of glorious Chad.

Last edited:
Stop contributing to society. When things go to shit they'll need men again.

Yes they paying to chads for existing and their superior genes.and we value nothing to society.it is so clear how society find us disguisting
We're just garbages man.They want to destroy us just like garbages but they still make us garbages and they can't stop but make garbages but still feel disguist how their streets full of garbages

Stop contributing to society. When things go to shit they'll need men again.
They'll have men, the small pool of superior chads.

Honestly, I just feel disgusted with myself for having such inferior body and face genetics and I dont feel like ill ever have true value to society, as much as I'd like to. Its painful to have such an inconvenience as ugliness placed upon you FOR LIFE that just ruins you in every conceivable way, and gives you zero self esteem and life happiness.

Just stay silent and keep wagecucking buddy, the poor, blameless single moms need your money to survive!

Surprisingly on point and strong blackpill for a recruit.

Just stay silent and keep wagecucking buddy, the poor, blameless single moms need your money to survive!
Hell no, I'd sooner go to the emergency room than be a cuck to a single whore mom

"Don't downplay my everyday toil, bro. I just had a hard day of work at the photoshoot!"

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Hatred for low-status men seems to be so integral to female biology that you cannot reform them, just remove them from all positions of power and influence and try to minimize its destructive effects by keeping them and their hatred down. So, some sort of #IncelLivesMatterToo movement will hardly pick up any steam.

It's one of the bigger blackpills that men have not profited AT ALL form the current "body positivity" stuff going through media and education. I guess one of the reasons why many men are/were OK/ish with feminism is that they thought it might also help them in some way. They thought that it might take some pressure of their shoulders, too; they thought that it could help men who cannot live up to some patriarchal Superman role model.

But this is not how destructive female nature works. After feminism, there is LESS sympathy for men who are short, have a small dick, are poor or are otherwise "low-status" in this way or the other. "Body positivity" has not helped ugly men, short men, dicklets, manlets ... but is only about pressuring Chads into being attracted to fat landwhales as well. While the sexuality of low-status men is increasingly criminalized and labelled harassment and rape.

With women having no empathy for low-status men and their whole female nature being rotten to the core, a simple awareness campaign won't do it, I'm afraid.

I'm the eyes of foids No, but in eyes of society No

No. Cucks and incels are disposable.

just stop working

They'll have men, the small pool of superior chads.
That's bullshit. A small pool doesn't pay enough taxes. The only reason women can afford all going for the "small pool of superior chads" is that there's an 80% large pool of betas being good citizens and paying taxes.

That's bullshit. A small pool doesn't pay enough taxes. The only reason women can afford all going for the "small pool of superior chads" is that there's an 80% large pool of betas being good citizens and paying taxes.
well yea point well made lol. reality is this way because non chads have made it so, and rather than preserve their dignity, they'll betabux for whores just to feel like they have any shred of value as human beings left in them.

MEN WOULD RATHER HUMILIATE THEMSELVES AND CUCK AND WAGESLAVE AWAY while their disinterested girlfriends/wives fuck chad, than to say NO and preserve their dignity and status as men. The beta orbiters who do this are weak and disgusting animals who shouldnt exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back