Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you aren't getting comments on your height daily, you aren't tall.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Title pretty much.

6'4+ is tall. Everything else, you might as well be a manlet.

im 5'7

but on my drivers lincese it saids 5'11

It never ends. I am driver licence mogged everywhere.
Has not having one caused problems like not being able to get a certain job cuz u don't have one?

Fuck you as someone who is 5’6 I would give everything to be 6’2 or even 5’10 jfl if you think it’s the same.

I'm about 5'5. Sucks ngl

Has not having one caused problems like not being able to get a certain job cuz u don't have one?

The thing is, every job asked for it, even for an apprenticeship I applied myself for, they asked for a driver licence. It is absolutely crucial to have a driver licence. You are literally a nobody, if you do not have one. It is the absolute foundation in life.

just ride dirty

like in gta

Or I just end myself.

Last edited:
Just be 98th percentile theory.

I barely care about height tbh

The thing is, every job asked ofr it, even for an apprenticeship I applied myself for, they asked for a driver licence. It is absolutely crucial to have a driver licence. You are literally a nobody, if you do not have one. It is the absolute foundation in life.

Well no shit dude. You're basically exposing your incompetence to the world.

Accomplishing that is as simple as obtaining a high school diploma.

Brutal, because I do not have that either. It is absolutely over at this point. I am literally garbage at this point, even below garbage.

Secret brag bait thread

Well no shit dude. You're basically exposing your incompetence to the world.

The thing is, I pretend to have it or lie about something else since I do not have any valid verification for it.

It never ends. I am driver licence mogged everywhere.
Fuck cars dude. Just buy a chariot with two horses and drive it like a fucking based Ancient Greek. It will help you ascend ngl.

Brutal, because I do not have that either. It is absolutely over at this point. I am literally garbage at this point, even below garbage.
You can't be serious....

Fuck cars dude. Just buy a chariot with two horses and drive it like a fucking based Ancient Greek. It will help you ascend ngl.

Brutal chariot pill @rightfulcel

You can't be serious....

Like I once said, I wish I am trolling but no. This is my reality I live in. A 25 year old man without any foundation whatsoever. I literally have nothing and I am literally a nobody.

Im a tallcel 5'3

Even with the 0 comments I'm already aware that I'm a manlet.
You just need to look around you.

My family mentions my height since in my family only me and one of my cousins is above 5'5. No girl has ever commented on it though.

Quick little reminder that OP is 6'1" everyone

The thing is, every job asked ofr it, even for an apprenticeship I applied myself for, they asked for a driver licence. It is absolutely crucial to have a driver licence. You are literally a nobody, if you do not have one. It is the absolute foundation in life.
Jesus. I really fucking hope I pass mine

nah zoomer 6'1 and up is a better number in most of world

Fuck you as someone who is 5’6 I would give everything to be 6’2 or even 5’10 jfl if you think it’s the same.
Fuck I would love to be 5'6'' jfl. Anything is better than fucking 5'3'' :feelsrope:

The only mention I get from people is how I Am a short dude these people think it's OK to say this shit bet if I told them they looked ugly or fat I would get crap for it.