Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you aren't at least 6'2-6'3 - You CANNOT call yourself a man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
If you aren't at least 6'2-6'3 - You CANNOT call yourself a man.
Period.

ok, chad-worshipper :feelswhat:

sad shit, man.

Most of the male population, including whites, who bred and got married, were 5'7 and below, for most of history.

classic bill00iq post
Most of the male population, including whites, who bred and got married, were 5'7 and below, for most of history.

This timeline is where that history is now history, and is no longer a prolonged trope.

If you are taller than 5'1 IT'S OVER FOR YOU! No women want a tallfag!

short men are the real men

then tallfags took over and turned the world into a degenerate wasteland

short men are the real men

then tallfags took over and turned the world into a degenerate wasteland
B3A5FA1E EABF 4846 9AE9 03C8F01E0BA6

Most men in the world are like 5'7-5'9. That means the majority of the world's men are manlets in my book. It's over.

No man. It's 6'5" that's the child cutoff in 2019. Sorry sweaty :feelstastyman:

I’m pretty sure that’s considered short for Stacy

Truth, we are halfmen

I am a man!!! A manlet

im low iq but not this low.

im only 5.7.5 small boy

what a dumb thread op. as long as you have xy chromosomes you are a real man.
whats average poland height?
5'11 for males around his age, Poles are getting taller

We were never meant to be men to begin with. We're monsters. Abnormalities. The freaks of this reality show called life.

no, it depends where u live

The greatest men in all of history were under 6 foot. From composers to artists to scientists to captains and generals. Out with this tom foolery.

The greatest men in all of history were under 6 foot. From composers to artists to scientists to captains and generals. Out with this tom foolery.
Tenor

most were tall for their time

How about 6'1? Is it over?

Stfu loser, I've seen what you're doing and I'm sick and tired of your self humiliation threads. I'm 1.73 and I am a man more than you'll ever will be, stop being a idolater of Chads. Or else..

Stfu loser, I've seen what you're doing and I'm sick and tired of your self humiliation threads. I'm 1.73 and I am a man more than you'll ever will be, stop being a idolater of Chads. Or else..
crush his skull

View attachment 146884
most were tall for their time
average zoomer (my age group) height is 6'2" now ffs. Men under 6'0" are sub human, period. I'm 5'8" - 5'9" and that most likely wont change.
5'8-5'9" w/ good frame < 6'3+ framecel in todays clownworld.

cope or rope

And then our grandparents fucked it all up

6'2 is king of manlets tier nowadays

5'4 truest truecel non human checking in

average zoomer (my age group) height is 6'2" now ffs. Men under 6'0" are sub human, period. I'm 5'8" - 5'9" and that most likely wont change.
5'8-5'9" w/ good frame < 6'3+ framecel in todays clownworld.

cope or rope
Fucking true it got worse modern zoomed are literally like 12 feet tall I am 5'11 doctor measured and I'd say 15 out of 20 zoomers I see heightmog me