Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you aren't a friendly sociable person people will always dislike you

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
As an autist it is engraved in my personality to be quiet and to avoid people as much as I can. Even before I developed into a misanthrope I needed to avoid people as the interactions never went well due to my quiet mono tone voice and my avoidance of eye contact.

You could be a good moral person who helps out charities and volunteers helping the homeless but if you aren't a "friendly" person you will be viewed as a bad person. This is beyond fucked up.

On the other hand you could be straight out of prison or have a criminal record as long as your arm but if you are a smiling socially fluent person society will view you as a great guy.

I am constantly seeing bad people and bullies painted as good people by society because of their NTness and social charisma whereas a harmless Autist like me is left out to rot and I won't have a single friend to show up at my funeral.

As an autist it is engraved in my personality to be quiet and to avoid people as much as I can. Even before I developed into a misanthrope I needed to avoid people as the interactions never went well due to my quiet mono tone voice and my avoidance of eye contact.

You could be a good moral person who helps out charities and volunteers helping the homeless but if you aren't a "friendly" person you will be viewed as a bad person. This is beyond fucked up.

On the other hand you could be straight out of prison or have a criminal record as long as your arm but if you are a smiling socially fluent person society will view you as a great guy.

I am constantly seeing bad people and bullies painted as good people by society because of their NTness and social charisma whereas a harmless Autist like me is left out to rot and I won't have a single friend to show up at my funeral.
Low IQ Irish soy drivel. Didn't even read. Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Low IQ Irish soy drivel. Didn't even read. Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Some people never heard of mysterious Chad which dominates literally 90% of female targeted erotica and fiction :feelshaha:

I think normies find spergs frustrating more than anything else.

The little voice that is hard to hear.

The hyperfixation on trivia, the inability to provide an executive summary, the inability get to the point without a whole lot of tedious preamble and asides.

The impenetrable monotone. Excuse me, excuse me, I have a question about something you just said, it should be obvious, but you're just droning on oblivious and forcing me to be rude and interject to ask my question.

These are all things that make normies absolutely tear their hair out.

Some people never heard of mysterious Chad which dominates literally 90% of female targeted erotica and fiction :feelshaha:
>Implying that Irish "people" can read

>Implying that Irish "people" can read
You do know that Ireland is often referred to as "the land of scholars and poets"? One of the most famous poets in the past 50 years was from 10 minutes from me. I bet I got better English grades than you at school, I would be happy to compare. I find you Anglo cunts bizarre, have you even taken a look at the people in Anglo nations like England and USA. They are full of trench level IQ people with neck tattoos.

You are the low IQ one, this post wasn't even anything to do with Chad or incels hence why it was posted in the off topic lounge forum. I was referring to human society in general and how people judge you by your charisma. An incel with charisma will have more friends than an autist incel regardless of his morality.

You do know that Ireland is often referred to as "the land of scholars and poets"? One of the most famous poets in the past 50 years was from 10 minutes from me. I bet I got better English grades than you at school, I would be happy to compare. I find you Anglo cunts bizarre, have you even taken a look at the people in Anglo nations like England and USA. They are full of trench level IQ people with neck tattoos.

You are the low IQ one, this post wasn't even anything to do with Chad or incels hence why it was posted in the off topic lounge forum. I was referring to human society in general and how people judge you by your charisma. An incel with charisma will have more friends than an autist incel regardless of his morality.
Based Irishman putting inbred Anglo cuckolds in their place.

This has nothing to do with Chad hence why I posted it in off topic. You are ignorant or low IQ if you can't see the fact that a charismatic person for example Saint Hamudi would have more friends than a dull autist, Saint Hamudi could be a scumbag but he would have more friends as people like entertaining people.
Dw bbc will breed them out. :feelsYall:
Trench level IQ, anyone who knows Ireland knows that it is full of whites and always will be. In our Gaelic sport teams it is actually a novelty to see a black man on the team unlike on other Western nations. There were around 1000 people at my school and probably only 50 non whites.

Last edited:
I agree with this. I always felt like I had to kiss other people’s asses in order to be accepted. Being an autistic incel is 10x harder than being a NT incel.

That is another point I should have made, the Anglos accuse us of inbreeding when the Queen was 1st cousins with her husband :feelskek:

I'm from Germany, niggers
That is another point I should have made, the Anglos accuse us of inbreeding when the Queen was 1st cousins with her husband :feelskek:
Screenshot 20210917 2130473

Cope

Last edited:
Low IQ take, I could be the most sociable guy in the world but my face is still mangled.

anti-social introverted chad is applauded by normies and foids alike