Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you arent 7.5+/10 don't even try, its not worth it

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Yes. I know there are many many mant 4+/10 who are not incels in relationships. Everyone and their dog has a girlfriend BUT... Why try and start something like that when suddenly one day someone better looking than you may steal your spotlight?

Every relationship I know of irl which features a less than 7/10 male is a fucking rollercoaster-like mess, with fights and shit over the most petty things, with cheating being surprisingly common. Meanwhile every relationship with a 7+/10 male that I know off is so "dreamy" with the girl adoring the male like it was her ultimate soulmate. Every relationship that ended which featured an average/unattractive male just ended. Every relationship that ended which featured a good looking male came back numerous times.

If you are not truly good looking you may not be incel, but you will get a very washed down version of life compared to good looking males.

Don't try, not worth the hassle.

If you're sub3 it's impossible, fucking give up. If you're between 3 and 5, that's the spot where it's feasible with tons of effort or betabuxx, but isn't really worth it.

5+, though, are all mentalcels IMO. Just spam approach and you'll fug.

If you're sub3 it's impossible, fucking give up. If you're between 3 and 5, that's the spot where it's feasible with tons of effort or betabuxx, but isn't really worth it.

5+, though, are all mentalcels IMO. Just spam approach and you'll fug.

Why approach if girls really approach who they like?

I have scolded my friends on nights out so many time for wanting to approach blindly.

I have scolded my friends on nights out so many time for wanting to approach blindly.
They always tell guys to approach. It's a good skill to develop.

Because it's pretty much your only chance as a 5 or 6 guy. Tinder will most likely not work in the range and girls only approach crazy good-looking guys.

Some normans in that range get girls thought warm approach (social circle,etc), but since incels are generally very introverted and excluded you most likely can't count with it.

I'd be spam approaching like no tomorrow if I woke up as a 5 one day.

You gotta be resilient though, expect a very poor betting average. If you still care enough about about women think to the point of getting depressed after just a couple of rejections, you gotta work on it. I've dehumanized foids in my mind so much that I can approach at least like 10 at once without getting to down on myself. In my last try it was 13, but I've pretty much given up since the looks blackpill, since I'm a 3,5/10 at best.

When I was still bluepilled about looks, there were nights where I managed like 50 approaches while drunk.

Because it's pretty much your only chance as a 5 or 6 guy. Tinder will most likely not work in the range and girls only approach crazy good-looking guys.

I'd be spam approaching like no tomorrow if I woke up as a 5 one day.

You gotta be resilient though, expect a very poor betting average. If you still care about women think to get depressed after a couple of rejections, you gotta work on it. I've dehumanized foids in my mind so much I can approach at least like 10 at once without getting to down on myself. In my last try it was 13, but I've pretty much given up since the looks blackpill since I'm a 3,5/10 at best.

When I was still bluepilled about looks, there were nights where I managed like 50 approaches while drunk.
If you're a 3.5 you can most likely looksmax (including surgeries) to 5/10.

No its a HORRIBLE skill to develop. Unles you get CLEAR signs never approach, believe me.
of course it's a useful skill. How are you supposed to approach when you get signs if you have never practiced approaching?

If you're a 3.5 you can most likely looksmax (including surgeries) to 5/10.
Yeah, if I fixed my ears, skin and baldness I'd say I'd be a 5. I used to be a five before puberty, I wasn't an ugly child at all.

I have to moneymaxx first though.

of course it's a useful skill. How are you supposed to approach when you get signs if you have never practiced approaching?

Because when a girl likes you you dont need any kind of skill other than being able to perform basic comunication. If you need to try or work on it, its already going wrong.

Because when a girl likes you you dont need any kind of skill other than being able to perform basic comunication. If you need to try or work on it, its already going wrong.
That's just wrong. How do you think you get from hi my name is ... to fucking here? If you just have a platonic conversation with her it won't lead to anything. Of course you have to practice that. Also if you act like a beta cuck it will dry her pussy in no time. That's why you have to practice so you don't feel nervous and know what you are actually doing when you talk to a girl that is interested. Some people can do this naturally or with a lot of alcohol but most people have to practice this.

Yes. I know there are many many mant 4+/10 who are not incels in relationships. Everyone and their dog has a girlfriend BUT... Why try and start something like that when suddenly one day someone better looking than you may steal your spotlight?

Every relationship I know of irl which features a less than 7/10 male is a fucking rollercoaster-like mess, with fights and shit over the most petty things, with cheating being surprisingly common. Meanwhile every relationship with a 7+/10 male that I know off is so "dreamy" with the girl adoring the male like it was her ultimate soulmate. Every relationship that ended which featured an average/unattractive male just ended. Every relationship that ended which featured a good looking male came back numerous times.

If you are not truly good looking you may not be incel, but you will get a very washed down version of life compared to good looking males.

Don't try, not worth the hassle.

All true. You pretty much described every relationship I've seen with a non-Chad

That's just wrong. How do you think you get from hi my name is ... to fucking here? If you just have a platonic conversation with her it won't lead to anything. Of course you have to practice that. Also if you act like a beta cuck it will dry her pussy in no time. That's why you have to practice so you don't feel nervous and know what you are actually doing when you talk to a girl that is interested. Some people can do this naturally or with a lot of alcohol but most people have to practice this.
if she approaches you, you acting beta will make no difference. she wants your dick and will not care about you acting like some macho annoying fuck

Brutal blackpill.

This sounds a bit arbitrary. It doesn't really matter what rating you are. It matters whether the woman you are with is capable of securing someone who mogs you.

if she approaches you, you acting beta will make no difference. she wants your dick and will not care about you acting like some macho annoying fuck
Right, that pua shit doesn't work at all. You can't change femoid's level of attraction to you with your behaviour, that's pure broscience.

Right, that pua shit doesn't work at all. You can't change femoid's level of attraction to you with your behaviour, that's pure broscience.
You guys are giga coping. If she's attracted to you but you're sperging, she will lose the attraction.

You guys are giga coping. If she's attracted to you but you're sperging, she will lose the attraction.
yeah but most people arent literally autistic and could probably manage in that situation

Interest, but not attraction. Once you realise your failure, and come talk to her next time, she still will be attracted. It's hard for autists, i know, tbh.

yeah but most people arent literally autistic and could probably manage in that situation
Interest, but not attraction. Once you realise your failure, and come talk to her next time, she still will be attracted.
I'm 2/10 so IDK. I'm used to the fact every female disregards me based on looks. It's over for me.

Tenor 1

If you're sub6 though, you might actually have a chance of landing a landwhale on the condition that you're tall.