Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are white and browsing incels.co

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Whitecels probably get a dopamine boost from just reading all the JBW threads. Incels.co is basically just a tutorial for whitecels on how to JBWmax. Meanwhile, ricecels like me have to endure constant cucking and suifuel threads. It's fucking over for ricecels, it just begun for whitecels.

I'm still waiting for a single ricecel who browsed here to ascend, meanwhile one of the top posts on must read is a whitecel's ascension with 5 noodlewhores. It's over.

Whitecels probably get a dopamine boost from just reading all the JBW threads. Incels.co is basically just a tutorial for whitecels on how to JBWmax. Meanwhile, ricecels like me have to endure constant cucking and suifuel threads. It's fucking over for ricecels, it just begun for whitecels.
That's why I don't like the overly excessive self hating posts by ethnics. It's just ethnic guys cucking themselves for the amusement of whitecels that can JBWmax.

It's true, white"cels" are sadists who derive pleasure from struggling ethnics on here. Not just from the white girls that hate brown men by default, but also from the brown femorrhoids who hate us as well.

racially segregated forums when

Whitecels probably get a dopamine boost from just reading all the JBW threads.
Yes of course. If I am short, ugly, but white, then Asian women should like me anyway. This is how it works.

If you're not white and using the word ethnic you are a retard lmfao.

Also self haters love giving cumskins validation so they don't really mind this

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Then why didn't it happen? Or does it only work if you move to an Asian country?
You are fucking retarded bro, in thr west you have high competition but you can easily move to a cucked asian country, asians cant do that to ascend

Then why didn't it happen? Or does it only work if you move to an Asian country?
If you're white in an Asian country, people assume that you're rich
However, with all the hippie backpackers and rich Chinese tourists, this trend is fading away

You are fucking retarded bro, in thr west you have high competition but you can easily move to a cucked asian country, asians cant do that to ascend
It just seems to me that by white is meant a rather tall young man with light eyes and hair, without signs of baldness.

I'm still waiting for a single ricecel who browsed here to ascend, meanwhile one of the top posts on must read is a whitecel's ascension with 5 noodlewhores. It's over.

And the women were cute too. Everyone who called them ugly are volcel to the max.

If you're not white and using the word ethnic you are a retard lmfao.

Also self haters love giving cumskins validation so they don't really mind this

View attachment 342908
It's not giving them validation to say that tons of asian chicks are white chasing whores. It doesn't mean they're superior or better looking, just means that some noodlewhores are brainwashed by their own white worshipping cucked culture.

JBW definitely has merit, and white "incels" have it a lot easier.

many whitecels here give me fakecel vibes tbh, many of them even say they wouldn't go for an ethnic foid

Ok. I ll play. I know several white incels who got laid in Asia. With my looks I should have no problem getting laid in places like Thailand or Philippines.
Two main issues with this though:

1. Cultural difference and language barrier along with racial fetishism means that it's impossible for you to have a healthy relationship with a SEA foid. It will be entirely based on sex.

2. Having to move to a different country and being pretty much unemployable there because you don't know the language etc would mean that you would have to be rich before that or find a woman who provides for you. Bringing her to your country would be a bad idea as she could cuck you with another white guy

Lastly the 3rd problem:

Creating mixed race children. Does not bother some but it bothers me.

Either way SEA maxing is at least an option for us but it does require some scarifices.

Whites are the most incel because they have the statistically worst women.

That's why I don't like the overly excessive self hating posts by ethnics. It's just ethnic guys cucking themselves for the amusement of whitecels that can JBWmax.
This pretty much

If you slay, then you aren't incel. That's it.
People who are incels come from every ethnicity.
many whitecels here give me fakecel vibes tbh, many of them even say they wouldn't go for an ethnic foid
I keep calling this place Volcels.co for a reason
full

I am white, but I post on incels.co rather than browse.

This pretty much

If you slay, then you aren't incel. That's it.
People who are incels come from every ethnicity.
In the end women decide who is incel and who isn't tbh just like @Angry_runt has said it's women and not PSL ratings that decide which guy is attractive and which guy isn't.

I wish I could go for an ethnic foid.

Massive cope. I partially swallowed the JBW propaganda here then I tried Tinder passport in various places in SEA and it destroyed me to the point where I cried for days.

Hope is evil.

Also Asians are 5% of the forum lol. And yes there are sexhavers in that group.

I don't think people understand that when whites outnumber any singular ethnic group by 5x on the forum you're going to here more. Also... when we look at the most famous examples of people who SEAmaxxed and were white no of them were even incel-tier to begin with.

I’m not white and I’m not browsing incels.co

JBW is a massive cope

I’m with you ricebrocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back