Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are unironically talking about "game", then you have learned nothing here.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
It amazes me how even in 2018 and even on incels.is you have people who unironically talk about "game". Take that shit over to TRP. Or lookism. Or Roosh V's forum. Or literally anywhere but here.

Yeah, it never began to be over for most of us, yet these fakecels keep talking about their "games" all the time.

Last edited:
tbh return of kings has good articles if you avoid any femoid related articles

but yea, "game" is abo IQ tier when it comes to getting chicks, it is all looks

agree, game is gigacope.

It amazes me how even in 2018 and even on incels.is you have people who unironically talk about "game". Take that shit over to TRP. Or lookism. Or Roosh V's forum. Or literally anywhere but here.
Game works a little bit but only for people who pass the looks threshold. The industry would be much smaller if it didnt work at all.

Just run puahate game.

just spit incel loser live with your parents game

Game has even died in TRP. Most of TRP is MGTOW now. Game is dead and metoo killed it. I too find it interesting that guys on this forum are still wasting time trying to looksmaxxx and just approach bro. It's all pointless really.

What game? Game doesn't exist.

IOIs don't exist.

Attraction doesn't exist.

For us.

"game" is for redpill copers. its the same bs thats spread like - " just hold frame bro"! or " just gymcel bro!!!"
Game works a little bit but only for people who pass the looks threshold.
Exactly what OP was saying, which is why "game" shouldnt and doesnt apply to true ugly incels.
Game has even died in TRP. Most of TRP is MGTOW now. Game is dead and metoo killed it. I too find it interesting that guys on this forum are still wasting time trying to looksmaxxx and just approach bro. It's all pointless really.
looksmax = plastic surgery or LDAR

theres the only two options in life

I don't think so many subcultures would exist if game wasn't effective to an extent.

It does exist, but it's for a guy who already meets a girl's LMS threshold. Unemployed friendless uglies will never get shit, and women can spot these types a mile away.

High IQ thread.

the whole game cope seems like a good way to make money off blue pilled men

this post needs a bump.
We should make a new rule for people talking games and other TRP/PUA shit. Permaban.

I don't want to sound like a nut hugger but your posts are refreshing.

However I don't think it's being incel or sub 5 or whatever that makes your posts like they are, I think it's just being a male over 30 and experiencing life makes you naturally black pilled.

2 types of game
Fakecel humblebragging
Subhuman cope

Pick up art is usually BS but niche games have been proven to work some of the time. For example status can be faked by running 'thug' game but the women are usually low quality and its not something that can be reasonably expected for anyone to do. JBW in asia is another good one but nothing works for sub 3 men unfortunately.

Just run gl game lol