Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IF YOU ARE UGLY, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LESSER MAN

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
How many times does this need to be drilled into your bluepilled minds people?! I'm talking to those of you who believe in asinine copes like personality.

I'm a religious guy, I don't date, I try to distance myself from women. But I'm still human, I still like girls, and I know what it's like to be unwanted because of your looks.

Let's step away from that and look at the topic on a macroscopic scale. More attractive people are seen as more trustworthy, more intelligent, great leaders. You can't tell me there isn't a hierarchy there.

Women are causing this. They're the reason this distinction needs to occur. When I was a kid, and girls and boys kept to themselves, looks were a non-issue. All the boys played together, and looks were the last thing that mattered. How smart you were, how good you were at particular things, whether you were a good person, that's what mattered. Boys our age were shy, because we couldn't make first impressions about anyone, no matter how they looked, because we were innocent and had to gauge their character.

That being said this generally doesn't really apply to white people since Asian girls exist.

They're like religious people. Religious people are afraid of death and it's unknown, so they would believe in a higher power to comfort their fear, and would lash out when you challenge their belief.

Bluepilled people would rather believe this bullshit than face the brutal blackpill truth.

we lost the game before it started, eh?

no one said life will be fair i'm afraid.

True blackpill is going ER covertly to avenge against the normie society.