Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are ugly and a virgin then you are an incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
For lurkers or the internet in general, if you have doubts about whether you are an incel or not, here is the answer: if you are ugly and a virgin, then you are incel.

You are not asexual, or volcel, or anything like that, if you are ugly and a virgin regardless of whether you hate women or not you are an incel

Remember, being an incel is not something you choose to be nor is it something you can stop being

Whenever someone says they hate incels they are basically saying they hate ugly virgins.

My nose is fucked up, My chin is weak, And sleep deprivation makes my prey eyes even worse, Foids run the other way when they see me on the street and dudes are rude to me, I dont fit in anywhere and im rejected in all schools by classmates.

Ive been called creep more times than ive been called handsome and its not even fun to be alive this way, Only person that calls me handsome is mom and grandma, The rest of the world are disgusted by my presence.

Truecel trait, Only your grandma and mom thinks you look good.

Most if not all incels aren't asexual. If I had 10 foids in my room now I'd fuck them all one after another.

Remember, being an incel is not something you choose to be nor is it something you can stop being
Yeah, you can probably only stop it with a lobotomy or something.

Technically there probably are a few ugly volcels because they have some hormonal deficiency or whatever, but I am sure 99%+ of the so-called "volcels" (if they are male) are incels.