Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are ugly and a manlet, you will never be accepted as a leader (no matter where)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Ugly manlets can never be accepted as leaders, be it in a company or even in the friends group. People don’t want to be led by ugly manlets. If that’s what you are, people automatically will assume you to be below them and therefore you don’t deserve to have the higher status than them. They won’t ever respect your authority.
But if you are handsome and tall, people will find you sympathetic and will willingly submit themselves to you and they will want you to be their leader, they will force you to be the leader. Being taller than others, will bring forth the submissiveness in other people, because they will associate your height with dominance.
If you are handsome, of course, they will associate your beauty with a good personality and everything you do or say will be interpreted as „right“ "Halo-effect“. People will willingly submit to you and they will be happy about, be it in a company or in a friends group. You can see that the leader of the group if allways the best looking one, because everyone just crawls into his ass and the least popular part of the group is allways the ugliest one and he does not get respected and his spoken word has no weight. Even if he says something smart, no one will agree with him unless Chad agrees and after he agreed with him, the others will accept his word too, because Chad confirmed it as correct.

Last edited:
Leaders of some countries have been pretty small tho.

Putin is an ugly manlet. He made it to the top. Cause hes a ruthless, high iq mofo

He is short, but he has a above average face. He is just old now
He didnt look good at all as a young man. He had many face surgeries when he became older

Attachments

• 7E07079C-F3E3-4173-BEB1-545AEE05CC73.jpeg
    7E07079C-F3E3-4173-BEB1-545AEE05CC73.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 173
This is an interesting topic for debate, most CEOS are tall nowadays. But there had been cases of short leaders, Pablo Escobar, Mussolini. I'm an ignorantcel so i'm sure there are other examples, while they may be in a lower ratio than tall leaders short leaders do exist. So how do you become a short leader? and i assume it must be harder to be respected as a short dude over a tall dude, as tallness already is a symbol of strenght and respect

This is an interesting topic for debate, most CEOS are tall nowadays. But there had been cases of short leaders, Pablo Escobar, Mussolini. I'm an ignorantcel so i'm sure there are other examples, while they may be in a lower ratio than tall leaders short leaders do exist. So how do you become a short leader? and i assume it must be harder to be respected as a short dude over a tall dude, as tallness already is a symbol of strenght and respect

Leaders of some countries have been pretty small tho.

All these people were average or even above average height for their countrie or their time.

All these people were average or even above average height for their countrie or their time.
Colombian height charts show that the average is 170cm and pablo escobar was 1,67cm which we can assume it's pumped up a little as they tend to measure up most of the time. Even if he were average, it also is a win considering that he's not tall. Most guys talked about him as short tho

you get born into the right family or high IQ

I'm 6' but look like a caveman, at least people will be intimidated by me if my autism doesn't interfere too much:panties:

But again the negative halo is in force almost all short "leaders" have a negative halo, mussolini fascist napolean short man complex over compensating huge play down of his military prowess. Then you have the reverse for even retarded and flawed and corrupt leaders, Bill clinton tall chadlite completely bent affairs etc is still not completely disgraced and is somehow revered by some even though many many shady things he has done and did in office.

OP is correct this is the one pure grade black pill suifuel, height and Face HALO EVERYTHING YOU DO AND MOST HUMANS ARE SO DUMB THEY FOLLOW EVEN FLAWED TALL OR CHAD PEOPLE OVER SHORT PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THE SHORT OR UGLY PEOPLE ARE CORRECT OVER THE CHAD OR TALLFAG AND HUGELY DOWNPLAY EVERYTHING THE SHORT OR UGLY MAN HAS SAID ITS ABSOLUTE TOSH

But again the negative halo is in force almost all short "leaders" have a negative halo, mussolini fascist napolean short man complex over compensating huge play down of his military prowess. Then you have the reverse for even retarded and flawed and corrupt leaders, Bill clinton tall chadlite completely bent affairs etc is still not completely disgraced and is somehow revered by some even though many many shady things he has done and did in office.

OP is correct this is the one pure grade black pill suifuel, height and Face HALO EVERYTHING YOU DO AND MOST HUMANS ARE SO DUMB THEY FOLLOW EVEN FLAWED TALL OR CHAD PEOPLE OVER SHORT PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THE SHORT OR UGLY PEOPLE ARE CORRECT OVER THE CHAD OR TALLFAG AND HUGELY DOWNPLAY EVERYTHING THE SHORT OR UGLY MAN HAS SAID ITS ABSOLUTE TOSH
Of course, i completely agree with you. What's more i made a post about this, thing is we should learn from short leaders what we can and apply it to our daily lives. Being a manlet you're not respected no matter where you go, so it would be good to be respected. I know that as a manlet you need to do much more than a tall dude who gets instant respect just for being tall, it's really sad this reality we live in

thing is we should learn from short leaders what we can and apply it to our daily lives. Being a manlet you're not respected no matter where you go, so it would be good to be respected. I know that as a manlet you need to do much more than a tall dude who gets instant respect just for being tall, it's really sad this reality we live in
„What matters in this world is what you look like and what you have“

Benito Mussolini

He is short, but he has a above average face. He is just old now
Don't forget that he worked for KGB, so he has a lot of guys to help him (like win every election)

„What matters in this world is what you look like and what you have“
Yes which by extension can be distilled into power, the power that you hold is the whole deal, eg chad has social power eg face and or height, and then its money or status.

I hve witnessed this myself where i pleaded with people to invest in crypto early and to do this move and that move, but the negative halo is so strong EVEN WHEN I WAS GETTING TIT RIGHT BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES THEY DIDNT LISTEN, AND ITS LEFT WITH JUST ME BENEFITTING FROM MY OWN OPINION AND PREDICTIONS.

I literally told everyone around me wake up this is going to be big you will lose if you dont just throw a couple of spare 1000s on this, THEY DIDNT EVEN INVEST THEIR FUCKING SPARE CHANGE ON MY RECOMMENDATIONS EVEN WHEN HALF WAY THROUGH 2020 WHEN IT WAS STARING THEM IN THE FACE THEY WERE WRONG.

The worst part is after you have the success and they have ignored you, they create a false narrative THAT HUGELY DOWNPLAYS YOUR SUCCESS WHEREBY ITS CHANCE AND LUCK THAT PLAYED A HUGE FACTOR COMPLETELY NEGATING ANY SKILL OR ANY WRONG DOING OR MISTAKE ON THEIR PART, ITS UTTERLY PATHETIC.

This is just my example you can see throughout history, people if short or ugly, there is always huge shade thrown over the success, AFTER THE FACT, there is always an angle of luck or he tricked them or some angle to deflect away from him being superior or mogging people that are taller or better looking than him, ITS UTTERLY MORALLY AND PHILOSOPHICALLY BANKRUPT, AND ALWAYS IN HINDSIGHT, WHICH IS WORTH ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT, EVERYTHING OF SKILL IS DONE IN REAL TIME AND IS GETTING A PREDICTION RIGHT BEFORE IT HAS OCCURED.

Wh
Ugly manlets can never be accepted as leaders, be it in a company or even in the friends group. People don’t want to be led by ugly manlets. If that’s what you are, people automatically will assume you to be below them and therefore you don’t deserve to have the higher status than them. They won’t ever respect your authority.
But if you are handsome and tall, people will find you sympathetic and will willingly submit themselves to you and they will want you to be their leader, they will force you to be the leader. Being taller than others, will bring forth the submissiveness in other people, because they will associate your height with dominance.
If you are handsome, of course, they will associate your beauty with a good personality and everything you do or say will be interpreted as „right“ "Halo-effect“. People will willingly submit to you and they will be happy about, be it in a company or in a friends group. You can see that the leader of the group if allways the best looking one, because everyone just crawls into his ass and the least popular part of the group is allways the ugliest one and he does not get respected and his spoken word has no weight. Even if he says something smart, no one will agree with him unless Chad agrees and after he agreed with him, the others will accept his word too, because Chad confirmed it as correct.
What about the midget from X-men?

The leader in your profile pic was ugly as shit

The leader in your profile pic was ugly as shit
He was old. That’s a big difference. He was considered beautiful in his time. The mustache was „the absolute sex symbol“ during that time.

OP avi clearly proves his bold claim wrong.

In the face of so many counterexamples, this is utterly retarded. In view of your avi let me just mention Mussolini and Goebbels,