Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you are thinking of roping

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
go to the fucking army

Least obvious fed. What happened? Your recruits got so low that you are willing to get inkies into your ranks?

Pathetic!

Id rather die from overdose than dying for a country that doesn't give a fuck about me

Fight against the army and their ZOGbots. Do another Isla Vista. Why fight for someone that hates you?

Why? Because there's guns that you can use to commit sudoku?

100% of veterans kill themselves every day. military is the worst thing for your mental health

Go die for jews goyim

You must be woman if you think they take mental ill criminals and weak autistic retards

only going to the army to kill people

Blowing up sand niggers might be a fun cope for a while but I feel like it will fuck your mental health even more

no, go fuck yourself fed

Nah, i refuse to fight for my shit country.

Least obvious fed. What happened? Your recruits got so low that you are willing to get inkies into your ranks?

Pathetic!

Pathetic!

It's cucked to fight and die for a Cuntry! Incels have the least reason to join the army compared to anyone.

Army=CannonfoddER while rich Chads fuck foids and Jews make billions...

AC998866 40AD 41E7 863D 8A5FF9C30C0F