Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are tall and ugly, foids feel you are a waste and you should die

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
That's the truth no one speaks here, is all about tallcels are fakecels and shit like that, but if you are considered tall in your country foids will feel like you betrayed them for being tall and ugly. They think tall men shouldn't be ugly because being tall is a characteristic exclusive to good looking guys.

If you are tall and ugly, you may have their attention from a distance, but when they get close to you they will want you to die for making them think you were attractive. That is the equivalent of being betrayed by them, they feel like you catfish them and they put the blame on you, because you shouldn't exist.

That's the truth no one speaks here, is all about tallcels are fakecels and shit like that, but if you are considered tall in your country foids will feel like you betrayed them for being tall and ugly. They think tall men shouldn't be ugly because being tall is a characteristic exclusive to good looking guys.

If you are tall and ugly, you may have their attention from a distance, but when they get close to you they will want you to die for making them think you were attractive. That is the equivalent of being betrayed by them, they feel like you catfish them and they put the blame on you, because you shouldn't exist.
Im 180 and ugly, Does that count as tall?

6 Reasos Hot Girls end Up With Average Guys - Gallery

Im 180 and ugly, Does that count as tall?
Depends on your country, I am 186cm and here in Brazil is tall, 180cm would be enough to get atention from distance here as well.

Fatcels are not real incels, because foids see beyond their fat, if this dude would go to the gym and eat healthy he would be a chad, he has the bone structure in is face to be one and besides that, dude is wearing a Armani shirt, he probably has some good money and she is a gold digging whore.

Sum his genetic potential and the money he has is enough for her

Still better than short & ugly.

Still better than short & ugly.
Agree, I have total sympathy and empathy for short and ugly incels. But there is too many people here saying being tall is enough, but it truly isn't.

Depends on your country, I am 186cm and here in Brazil is tall, 180cm would be enough to get atention from distance here as well.
You don’t have enough social value maybe because you have acne or you missed out on social milestones.

Doubt, I am 177.5cm and in shoes I get more friendly experiance from men and women

No 177.5 barefoot, 178.5 in shoes
If height is really something that is holding you back try using some shoes that make you taller, nike has some great shoes that does this like, nike air max, you can reach very close to 180cm and if someone ask you about your height you can say you are 180cm tall

If height is really something that is holding you back try using some shoes that make you taller, nike has some great shoes that does this like, nike air max, you can reach very close to 180cm and if someone ask you about your height you can say you are 180cm tall
I don't like nike because woke tho

White, Blue eyes but facially ugly, Not fat, My face is tho.

White, Blue eyes but facially ugly, Not fat, My face is tho.
Understand in your country must kinda common to have blue eyes? If so that is kinda bad, in Brazil is very uncommon and foids here love anything that have blue eyes, I saw the ugliest motherfuckers with foids that were 5-6/10 just because they had blue eyes

Understand in your country must kinda common to have blue eyes? If so that is kinda bad, in Brazil is very uncommon and foids here love anything that have blue eyes, I saw the ugliest motherfuckers with foids that were 5-6/10 just because they had blue eyes
In brazil i would get killed Lookup brazil Alivegore.com Livegore.com

If you are short foids, feel like you are a waste and should die.

Yeah so if you have a private plane fly them to my house and i fuck them
Sorry cant, Im above middle class income here, enough to live decently but not enough to enjoy life.

another tallfag

if you are manlet and ugly on top of that you are completely eliminated from the gene pool. A lot of foids would breed with a tall ogre so that their kids could be tall and trust me foids care about their children's height a lot.

Fatcels are not real incels, because foids see beyond their fat, if this dude would go to the gym and eat healthy he would be a chad, he has the bone structure in is face to be one and besides that, dude is wearing a Armani shirt, he probably has some good money and she is a gold digging whore.

Sum his genetic potential and the money he has is enough for her
4x.png

Define height , it also depends on the environment your in.

I'm 187 (calm down faggots I'm ugly as shit) and no girl has ever complimented how "tall" I am

I am tall but ugly as shit and sometimes I feel brocels here don't accept me when I say it, height means nothing if you have a deformed face, this is not a cope.

retarded take

height is very important, nobody looks down on people because they are tall, height is a positive feature in every single scenario.

not a single word