Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are poor, ugly and low status life is not worth living

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
The quality of life is not even comparable to regular human beings. It makes my blood boil to go on social media and see my childhood friends who are now chads and stacys traveling the world together meanwhile im sitting im my basement miserable and ugly all by myself.

d1o4jiwi9qh01.jpg

You don't even have enough self control to not expose yourself to such things as genetically superior humans online diaries? Wow.

I can't blame you.

With that combination you are created to go ER. i honestly see no other path in life.

With that combination you are created to go ER. i honestly see no other path in life.
Just be yourself just be nice just be a gentlemen / THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE OWED PUSSY!!

lol im all 3 of those things you listed and to an extent your right.

i just cope with WOW

Attractive rich people live lives that we cannot even dream of, most normies are in denial about this too

Attractive rich people live lives that we cannot even dream of, most normies are in denial about this too
why is it that most rich people are atttractive?

Time to careermaxx boy, daily reminder that richcel>poorcel

me IRL

is why I deleted all social media

Thats why you get a fucking job.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back