Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are on this website....

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
You already know deep down it is OVER

Lmao @ that avi

I actually think a lot of us are still major hopecels. Although yeah... As you said kek

The only step lower I could possibly go is to actively post in inceltears or become a betabux cuck.

The only step lower I could possibly go is to actively post in inceltears or become a betabux cuck.
Exactly kek. They are even lower than we are.

As dumb as it sounds it brings me a small ounce of pride knowing that no matter how bad I get atleast I'm above them

As dumb as it sounds it brings me a small ounce of pride knowing that no matter how bad I get atleast I'm above them
Inceltears is similar to making fun of cancer patients and only cherrypicking the most unstable ones to make fun of, betabux is just legal slavery for a foid that doesn't in any essence love or respect them.

were all in the same boat,

Inceltears is similar to making fun of cancer patients and only cherrypicking the most unstable ones to make fun of, betabux is just legal slavery for a foid that doesn't in any essence love or respect them.
high IQ, as is the stuff cucktears will never respond to

its over for me , only rape or dead foid corp

Perfectly put, Hawking IQ post.

I think I'm killing myself in the next 12 months or so.

True about IT
There are a lot of youngcels here that MAY ascend.