Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are on Reddit rather than Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, you are ugly

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Reddit is pseudonymous and you don't have to show yourself, which means it's very attractive for ugly men and "shy" men (men who fear social judgment and rejection, i.e. ugly men).

Take a hard good look at the mirror and your past social experiences, cuckitors. Then drink a glass of hard liquor, because you'll need it when you realize I am right. You're not really at ease among real people, are you.

We could probably make a good "you're ugly if" test out of this. Like if you start a youtube channel and can't get 1000 subscribers within 2 months you're ugly.

everyone reading this is probably ugly

True.

Good looking people revel in the attention. They want to plaster their face everywhere.

We could probably make a good "you're ugly if" test out of this. Like if you start a youtube channel and can't get 1000 subscribers within 2 months you're ugly.
I'm game. I'll try to let my creativity run amok and come up with a list like this sometime.
True.

Good looking people revel in the attention. They want to plaster their face everywhere.
This was the biggest blackpill for me back in high school. Pretty people were posting a new picture of themselves every day, while every sub5 rarely updated their FB status.

The rare good looking Redditors always find the need to interject in random threads with a picture of their face no matter how irrelevant it is to the conversation

The rare good looking Redditors always find the need to interject in random threads with a picture of their face no matter how irrelevant it is to the conversation
Yeah. And they always get 20K upvotes for the dumbest shit.

Pretty people were posting a new picture of themselves every day, while every sub5 rarely updated their FB status.
People who believe to be pretty*

A lot of normies believe to be Chad/Stacey and update their status accordingly ... People who don't give a shit about this non sense aren't necessarily ugly, they just have common sense. Back when I was in High School, I remember some decent Staceys used to no give a shit about social medias, their real life was already good enough so they didn't need another source of virtual validation.

I am on all 4

Now why on earth would I willingly post a picture of my face to put on Instagram when I would get mogged by every other male on that site?

For the most part. I stopped using reddit because of all the "My gf and I" comments. Everyone with a gf will let you know.

Want to learn a recipe? Some jerkoff will post about his gf.
Have a question about astronomy? Some jerkoff will post about his gf.

No. Just no.

I use 4chan more than reddit, and go on instagram and snapchat sometimes, rarely postmy face tho, does that mean I am ugly?

Anyone who can't get laid with less than 200 swipes on tinder is ugly to women.

What I find funny in these anonymous forums like reddit and 4chan is that even if no one needs to know their gender foids need to say openly in the comments that they are female, as if to validate their opinions because of that

I have all of that and let me tell you that its Hell.First because people won't accept your opinion and will just quote tweets for RT's and recognition from Chad and Stacy.And second because from time to time you will see a million of happy couples taking selfies and accept that you will never have a relationship like that.It fucking sucks tbh

For the most part. I stopped using reddit because of all the "My gf and I" comments. Everyone with a gf will let you know.

No. Just no.

I'm getting that way too. I didn't care when I was 16, 17, 18 cause I figured I had plenty of time to worry about that. Now that I'm 24 I literally avoid movies, online friends, etc. that talk about relationships or women. I just don't want to hear it out of anger and jealousy.

Agepill is real. If it makes you feel any better though most of the reddit "gfs" are beta provided, used up, blubberwhales. Like OP said if their gf was anything to be proud of they would post about it on social media, not on an anonymous website.

I don't use SC and IG for this reason alone. I'd just get lifemogged constantly and open myself up to mockery for being an ugly autist.

No. Just no.
This.

if you're on incels.is chances are you're ugly.