Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are NT, 5/10 and 170cm tall, you have no reason to be here

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

Aspie pride world wide!
I have seen A LOT of guys like this getting becky gfs EASILY. If you dont meet at least one of those requirements however, its over.

The majority of this forum's members are just non-NT. They are not ugly or short, but they are non-NT, which automatically makes them unnattractive to foids, because foids are VERY social animals, they are even more social than some thugs in ghettos, and if you are not NT they they will treat you as you are not even human.

Honestly the NT pill is the most brutal pill out there, because its the most unfair one. If you are just ugly or short, than it is logical that foids dont want to reproduce with you, but if you are autistic than there is no logic behind foids hating you, because autistic people have higher IQ, and better genetics than NTs, so theoretically foids should prefer autistic men over NTs, but in reality its the opposite.

True I am 3/10 facially and 5'5

True. You can tell who the Fakecel is when they say dumb shit like 6’3 minimum to get pussy or over for sub 7

True. You can tell who the Fakecel is when they say dumb shit like 6’3 minimum to get pussy or over for sub 7
JFL true. Some incels unironically believe only chad gets pussy

You have to be very smart, charismatic, extroverted, and good at talking and you might have a chance. Like an average looking guy is gonna have a hard time even if he’s just NT. He has to go above and beyond being NT

Based thread.
Absolutely agree with everything said there, and especially this:

because foids are VERY social animals, they are even more social than some thugs in ghettos, and if you are not NT they they will treat you as you are not even human.

1,70 cm tall is already bigger than me, I'm 1,63

Are you retarded 5'7 is manlet ick height for foids 5/10 jfl majority of dating and relationships start online on dating apps tinder bumble whatever is the most convenient search engine for chad, a 5'10 normie will manage a few serious relationships but struggle badly on there you need to be 6/10 and at least 5'11 to have a real starting block.

Are you retarded 5'7 is manlet ick height for foids 5/10 jfl majority of dating and relationships start online on dating apps tinder bumble whatever is the most convenient search engine for chad, a 5'10 normie will manage a few serious relationships but struggle badly on there you need to be 6/10 and at least 5'11 to have a real starting block.
I knew a very short nt normie, who easily pulled beckies.

Yep pure delusion we are part of a very small niche demographic albeit slowly growing.

I cant tell if theyre fakecels or just coping that 90% of the male population is sexless JFL

The majority of this forum's members are just non-NT. They are not ugly or short, but they are non-NT, which automatically makes them unnattractive to foids, because foids are VERY social animals, they are even more social than some thugs in ghettos, and if you are not NT they they will treat you as you are not even human.
I actually agree with this. Betabuxxing as an NT normie is dead simple, and if you have even just 1 physical feature that's above average, you can even find genuine attraction.

I cant tell if theyre fakecels or just coping that 90% of the male population is sexless JFL
80% of the male population are KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF truecels like me. This is UNDISPUTABLE

I have seen A LOT of guys like this getting becky gfs EASILY. If you dont meet at least one of those requirements however, its over.

Honestly the NT pill is the most brutal pill out there, because its the most unfair one. If you are just ugly or short, than it is logical that foids dont want to reproduce with you, but if you are autistic than there is no logic behind foids hating you, because autistic people have higher IQ, and better genetics than NTs, so theoretically foids should prefer autistic men over NTs, but in reality its the opposite.
Most of this sub are fakecels, ''NOOO YOU DONT GET IT YOU HAVE TO BE 2 METERS AND LOOK LIKE CHAD TO GET PUSSY!!''

You have to be very smart, charismatic, extroverted, and good at talking and you might have a chance. Like an average looking guy is gonna have a hard time even if he’s just NT. He has to go above and beyond being NT