Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are not sportmaxxing you will never make friends or become NT

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Talking about watching sports

I never really liked sports until I was 17, then I started following boxing. I added basketball to my arsenal in 2015, Football this past season, but not as hardcore as the other two.

And now I've added Golf to my arsenal. It took 2 days for my dad to explain the sport, while watching the masters.

If you don't watch sports, you will never connect with men.

Talking about watching sports

I never really liked sports until I was 17, then I started following boxing. I added basketball to my arsenal in 2015, Football this past season, but not as hardcore as the other two.

And now I've added Golf to my arsenal. It took 2 days for my dad to explain the sport, while watching the masters.

If you don't watch sports, you will never connect with men.
Why are sports so important? Talk about roasties instead.

*If you don't watch sports, you will never connect with mindless drones.

I'd rather watch a documentary, movie, youtube video anything really instead of sports, watching a bunch of chads competing over some piece of shit trophy that no one cares about is the stupidest thing i have ever witnessed.

>Tfw have austist-level knowledge and a good amount of experience with MMA, but too high inhib to go amateur

I'd rather watch a documentary, movie, youtube video anything really instead of sports, watching a bunch of chads competing over some piece of shit trophy that no one cares about is the stupidest thing i have ever witnessed.
it doesn't matter what you WANT to do.

We all have to do things we don't like in order to get to where we want to be.

Frank Underwood style

it doesn't matter what you WANT to do.

We all have to do things we don't like in order to get to where we want to be.

Frank Underwood style
Why would we want to be friends with a bunch of sport loving dumbies?

The majority of normies don't really care about sports. More and more normans are starting to be interested in meme games like Fortnite.

Why would we want to be friends with a bunch of sport loving dumbies?
the sport loving dumbies may be your coworker, boss, friend who may introduce you to his sister

I used to do football (soccer) for 8 years and it never fixed my autism.

Nah, normies don't really watch sports, they watch events. They watch the thing every one is talking about but don't really have any knowledge about the sport itself, so that's all you really need to do, just get into watching a sport super-casually and you'll be on level playing field with normies.

That's basically all normies do in general. They get into a wide array of popular things, but only indulge those things on a very casual level. Music, Movies, TV, Sports, etc... One might mistakenly try to get into these things hardcore only to realize normies don't actually know anything about these things, but you really shouldn't do that.

For me personally i'm hardcore into Boxing and casual about MMA, hasn't helped me at all though tbh. If anything I just get infuriated when I listen to normies try and tell me anything about Boxing.

Nah, normies don't really watch sports, they watch events. They watch the thing every one is talking about but don't really have any knowledge about the sport itself, so that's all you really need to do, just get into watching a sport super-casually and you'll be on level playing field with normies.

That's basically all normies do in general. They get into a wide array of popular things, but only indulge those things on a very casual level. Music, Movies, TV, Sports, etc... One might mistakenly try to get into these things hardcore only to realize normies don't actually know anything about these things, but you really shouldn't do that.

For me personally i'm hardcore into Boxing and casual about MMA, hasn't helped me at all though tbh. If anything I just get infuriated when I listen to normies try and tell me anything about Boxing.

This tbh.
I want to go full-ER when normies (specifically McNugget fanboys) try to talk about MMA.

YDKSAB LOL

You watching the fights tonight?

YDKSAB LOL

You watching the fights tonight?
You know it, great card tonight.
I think Lara is going to put everyone to sleep and outbox Hurd for the main event though. Truax-Degale II will probably be exciting fight to at least somewhat balance out the main event.

Knowing a lot is better for bonding with a friend, not for surface interactions. I don’t think a normie gives two fucks about court speeds in tennis or whether to use a 3-2 or 2-3 zone formation in b-ball.

Watching other men chase a ball is a sign of NTness

You know it, great card tonight.
I think Lara is going to put everyone to sleep and outbox Hurd for the main event though. Truax-Degale II will probably be exciting fight to at least somewhat balance out the main event.
I agree, if Hurd is able to walk Lara down that will say a lot, but I see Hurd as a bigger Angulo, but unlike Angulo, Hurd barely comes in behind a jab.

Degale probably gonna get the decision if its close IMO, they want that unification with Jack/Stevenson, Truax gonna need to fight perfectly.

There is also a 3rd fight at 160 between Julian Williams and Nathanal Gallimore. Gallimore is a new middleweight on the scene so I'm excited to see him. Williams still has the skill to be a title holder so it is probably the BEST fight of the night IMO. This fight has an old school late 80's middleweight feel to it....

Knowing a lot is better for bonding with a friend, not for surface interactions. I don’t think a normie gives two fucks about court speeds in tennis or whether to use a 3-2 or 2-3 zone formation in b-ball.
100% true Either way you gotta watch the game/match

I've been watching baseball since I was a baby but I still have no friends and am autistic as hell.

Watching sports may make you some male friends. It does not help make female friends as they do not care about sports. They only care about the good looking athletes.

I agree, if Hurd is able to walk Lara down that will say a lot, but I see Hurd as a bigger Angulo, but unlike Angulo, Hurd barely comes in behind a jab.

Degale probably gonna get the decision if its close IMO, they want that unification with Jack/Stevenson, Truax gonna need to fight perfectly.

There is also a 3rd fight at 160 between Julian Williams and Nathanal Gallimore. Gallimore is a new middleweight on the scene so I'm excited to see him. Williams still has the skill to be a title holder so it is probably the BEST fight of the night IMO. This fight has an old school late 80's middleweight feel to it....
Yeah, if Hurd can walk down and trap Lara I will be amazed, and if he has any chance at a victory it will be a late round TKO. One thing Hurd has going for him though is that his chin is made of granite, so he can at least be assured he's never touching the canvas.
Truax vs Degale IMO is all going to hinge on how far gone Degale is because he looked just shot in the first Truax fight. Maybe it was an off night for him, but if it was just an off night and he looks better tonight I think it is going to be a close competitive and action filled fight since both are hungry as hell. Dunno who the judge's bias will lean towards though tbh, Truax is lucky he didn't get robbed in England, so I doubt the judges can be any worse in Vegas than they were in London.

I've never seen Gallimore fight before though i'm very familliar with J Rock. Not sure what to make of the match up, I imagine whoever wins is going to be getting a crack at one of the top 5 super welters.

Watching sports may make you some male friends. It does not help make female friends as they do not care about sports. They only care about the good looking athletes.

Yep, that’s why there’s women who watch football. They wanna see the good-looking QB, DE, TE, etc. GL finding women that aren’t masc or dykes that love watching basketball or baseball.

Yeah, if Hurd can walk down and trap Lara I will be amazed, and if he has any chance at a victory it will be a late round TKO. One thing Hurd has going for him though is that his chin is made of granite, so he can at least be assured he's never touching the canvas.
Truax vs Degale IMO is all going to hinge on how far gone Degale is because he looked just shot in the first Truax fight. Maybe it was an off night for him, but if it was just an off night and he looks better tonight I think it is going to be a close competitive and action filled fight since both are hungry as hell. Dunno who the judge's bias will lean towards though tbh, Truax is lucky he didn't get robbed in England, so I doubt the judges can be any worse in Vegas than they were in London.

I've never seen Gallimore fight before though i'm very familliar with J Rock. Not sure what to make of the match up, I imagine whoever wins is going to be getting a crack at one of the top 5 super welters.
Since they are almost guaranteeing us a fight between Jermell and the winner tonight, I think it would be a bigger fight if Hurd wins. Charlo sweeps everything tho.

Fun night, can't wait. Me and my old man probably gonna get wings or shrimp and take it all in

I've thought about it. Not NT enough.