Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you are not neet, you are fakecel

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
If you don't feel suicidal, you are fakecel
If you engange in life, you are fakecel
If you studymaxx and show signs of hope, you are fakecel
If you don't ldar, you are fakecel

go back to lookism and self improvement forums, jfl

Based as hell, but I disagree. You’re coping so you can feel justified in your LDARing. Me being in uni doesn’t make the fact that I’m subhuman go away.

Isn't lookism archived?

Cope, studymaxing is good cope because I can buy good cope in the future. And my parents wouldnt allow me being a neet

if u have sex u are fakecel

Biggest bs greycel u missunderstood the inceldom
We are man who cant find a ralationship
Our goal is to FIND TRUE LOVE AND BE HAPPY
Thats why we aproch make posts about foids
If u give up already just hang ur self.
There is always hope to try and i hope my buddyboyos will find virgin gf for them :feelstrash: :feelsree:

Give me NEETbux

There is always hope to try and i hope my buddyboyos will find virgin gf for them :feelstrash: :feelsree:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: beautiful speech i cried

If you just so much as breathe normally with your nose instead of mouth breathing like a subhuman you're fakecel.

If you went outside once you are a fakecel
If you were born without a C section you are a fakecel

Cope, studymaxing is good cope because I can buy good cope in the future. And my parents wouldnt allow me being a neet
This, as much as I would like to just drop life and be a NEET my parents will most likely kick me out, most of us can't be neets.

If you went outside once you are a fakecel
If you were born without a C section you are a fakecel
Abstract

Hope=fakecel
Go back to pua forums, clown

I'm personally a NEET, but honestly if u have the genes for high IQ or just great intelligence in general, u shouldn't rly waste that, especially if u consider urself above average or far above average intelligence (maybe learn fast, memorize quick, good problem solving abilities and u find more advanced concepts to be easy). I'd be motivated if I had an advantage over others in school, even tho im ugly it's motivating watching retarded people fail at a certain task while u thrive at it.

Based as hell, but I disagree. You’re coping so you can feel justified in your LDARing. Me being in uni doesn’t make the fact that I’m subhuman go away.
Am i not justified to LDAR tho? I have 0% chance to ascend, unlike you fakecel

most NEETs are incels but not all incels are NEETs, most people can't live like that

how would you sustain that lifestyle then?

Are you paid to be a neet?

Lifemogged by other "incels"
JFL nuke my life already

I am a NEET. But not for long

If you just so much as breathe normally with your nose instead of mouth breathing like a subhuman you're fakecel.
This is one of the truest things that have ever been said on incels.co

Im in eastern europe,I can't afford to neet you turbo autist

You're a 2019 septembercel you have no right to gatekeep

I would love to be NEET but my father would kick me out if he found out I was LDAR in front of my pc all day like I used to.

Some of us don't have a choice.

I'm personally a NEET, but honestly if u have the genes for high IQ or just great intelligence in general, u shouldn't rly waste that, especially if u consider urself above average or far above average intelligence (maybe learn fast, memorize quick, good problem solving abilities and u find more advanced concepts to be easy). I'd be motivated if I had an advantage over others in school, even tho im ugly it's motivating watching retarded people fail at a certain task while u thrive at it.
IQ is cope. What you know isn't nearly as important as who you know.

I would love to be NEET but my father would kick me out if he found out I was LDAR in front of my pc all day like I used to.

Some of us don't have a choice.
Fair enough tbh ngl

fakecel if you haven't roped yet
20969.jpg