Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are non-NT, there really is no hope for you when it comes to wagecucking

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Only Chads can get away with acting weird.

In the workplace, there is no tolerance for acting weird. Simple as that. You're an adult and we're paying you so you better talk, act, eat etc the way the boss and the company wants you to. Otherwise thats insubordination and you will be gone very soon.

Since the workplace will be full of Foids, its even worse if youre a guy. We all know foids absolutely hate non-chad males. If you don't bootlook her like a nomries, you're basically committing necrophilia in public. Especially when you;re ugly. The moe ugly you are, the more you need to work to get over the prejudice.

You can be a moron and not know how to do your job. But if you don't know how to act the proper manner, you cannot be saved.

I will never be able to get a job in my lifetime.

over if you can't get a nepotism job or a job where the whole point is to wring you dry for little money

Since the workplace will be full of Foids, its even worse if youre a guy. We all know foids absolutely hate non-chad males. If you don't bootlook her like a nomries, you're basically committing necrophilia in public. Especially when you;re ugly. The moe ugly you are, the more you need to work to get over the prejudice.
lol, this is some hilarious shit. no matter what the cunt finds a way to start shit over nothing, it's so obvious.
it's what you get for not saluting the officer. :feelskek:

over if you can't get a nepotism job or a job where the whole point is to wring you dry for little money

lol, this is some hilarious shit. no matter what the cunt finds a way to start shit over nothing, it's so obvious.
it's what you get for not saluting the officer. :feelskek:
Back when I was an Intern I got given shit by some foid that I was rude for not saying proactively Good Morning even though she wasnt even in the same department as me or the fact i didn't know who she was. Not only that she wasn't even anyone important.

So yeah just imagine how much foids expect from non-chad men if she's manager or above.

Back when I was an Intern I got given shit by some foid that I was rude for not saying proactively Good Morning even though she wasnt even in the same department as me or the fact i didn't know who she was. Not only that she wasn't even anyone important.

So yeah just imagine how much foids expect from non-chad men if she's manager or above.
yes, even if she doesn't initiate, you had to.
they basically enforce obedience with this stupid bullshit.