Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you are mentally fucked

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
basically everything will suck for you and you will be a huge failure and won't be able to even get a job or have any friends.
Its literally over and you will never have stacy sucking on your balls while she jerks you off with her hands
(in minecraft)

Over for mentally fuckedcels

I am mentally FUCKED

I've been living in a loop of despair, delusion and cope for 5 years now. I've been depressed for longer obviously but this specific loop is a post-NEET thing. Feel depressed, delude myself that I can improve my life by thinking differently (as in every redpill mindset thing or modern philosophy meme in the book that doesnt involve talking to foids) + thinking things will become better with more money, remaining an incel, it doesn't, despair, repeat. That + coping with alcohol every weekend.

Without my antidepressants I'd be a NEET or dead though. Unfortunately it's really easy to get new prescriptions though. I just tell a new doctor about my life as a non-NT incel and he gives me more pills the same day. And I get severe withdrawal symptoms without them so I guess this existence will continue for a while

I've been living in a loop of despair, delusion and cope for 5 years now. I've been depressed for longer obviously but this specific loop is a post-NEET thing. Feel depressed, delude myself that I can improve my life by thinking differently (as in every redpill mindset thing or modern philosophy meme in the book that doesnt involve talking to foids) + thinking things will become better with more money, remaining an incel, it doesn't, despair, repeat. That + coping with alcohol every weekend.

Without my antidepressants I'd be a NEET or dead though. Unfortunately it's really easy to get new prescriptions though. I just tell a new doctor about my life as a non-NT incel and he gives me more pills the same day. And I get severe withdrawal symptoms without them so I guess this existence will continue for a while
What would you do after 1 month without alcohol and jewpills?

Try codeine linctus.