Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are manlet and find tall girls attractive you are weak minded

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
It’s like you want to be a baby and look up to a women, I want to be physically stronger and taller than my woman.

If you don’t

You have a weak mindset and you are probably a bitch in real life.

some girls are shorter than me but it doesnt really matter lol, they wouldnt date a 5'6 manlet even if they're 5'2

liking tall girls is low T in general

Last edited:
"Only Chad gets to fuck the tall girls, silly manlet."

Lol @ this cope.

Have fun creating more manlet kids with a short girl.

caring about height is a low t trait tbh.

this. trying to make a foid the physically dominant and protective figure is very soylent and cringeworthy.

some girls are shorter than me but it doesnt really matter lol, they wouldnt date a 5'6 manlet even if they're 5'2

A good looking guy at 5'6 can absolutely land 5'2 chicks. Most bitches just want someone taller, 4 inches is quite a bit.

Obviously there are some 5'2 chicks that still want the 6 ft guy but not all of them.

Proof: every day I'm in public.

I guess I'm weak minded

Shorter girls only want guys above 6'. It's over .

Have you ever left the house?
Manlets having girlfriends happens all the time.
I'm 179cm and have been rejected by several short and ugly girls, one of whom was even below 5'.

Yeah, or you just want your children to be taller than you instead of even smaller.

I'm 179cm and have been rejected by several short and ugly girls, one of whom was even below 5'.
179? I'm 170 and I'm not blaming my misfortunes on my height.
I don't think your height was the reason you were rejected.

I'm not actually into talk chicks really. They usually have no figure, think Maria Sharapova, short girls usually have more curve and better proportions.

179? I'm 170 and I'm not blaming my misfortunes on my height.
I don't think your height was the reason you were rejected.
It was. Or maybe they used it as an excuse. One of them told me that she doesn't even talk to guys below 6'.

It was. Or maybe they used it as an excuse. One of them told me that she doesn't even talk to guys below 6'.
Yeah most girls don't care. Except if they're just out to fuck in club or something.
They'll use any excuse instead of just saying you're a weirdo or something because in their mind it's less hurtful or something.
I talked to some and those were the things they say when they don't like a guy which I think is BS.

Yeah most girls don't care. Except if they're just out to fuck in club or something.
They'll use any excuse instead of just saying you're a weirdo or something because in their mind it's less hurtful or something.
I talked to some and those were the things they say when they don't like a guy which I think is BS.
I see. Saying that I'mugly would make them look bad but saying that I'm short wouldn't JFL. Typical stupid femoids.