Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are lucky, this hamplanet might let you orbit her, but no touching

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She will only respond to Chad. If you are an Incel, she might use you as a source of free food! But only if you are lucky and don't disgust her.

HPwCRKL.jpg

Probably a LARPer

Her phone is probably pinging with messages from all her worshippers as I type. This disgusting obese mess has more attention in a week, than I would get in a million lifetimes!
Women have it just as tough remember.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I feel more sexual attraction towards males than to this creature

Damn that´s repulsive, it should have some self respect. But this just goes to show that there is NOTHING girls can do to not get validation and adoration. Fucking tutorial mode smh...

Curious to see what she looked like at 170lb
Idk but she would probably be a stacy if shere wouldnt be obese though shes smart enogh to realize that she gets the same things for granted either way

wow who the fuck whole fuck this creature voluntarily

Man I wish somebody would swing a bat into her chest and see if it fucking blows up

The body positivity movement was an absolute fucking mistake