Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you are here( as a visitor), it is already over.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Although I desist from employing collectivist theorizing, this one is very simple.

The way mechanization & modern tools made life much easier for human life on earth, dating is also much easier if you pass the eligibility test. It's as easy as landing in the USA and spotting a landwhale.

If you have to work hard, strategize, plan to get any attention from foids, it is already over. What they call as the 'patriarchy' is nothing but a reward mechanism for a subhuman to exchange a lifetime servitude for some coochie and a family as a meaning to his life (and that was considered a good deal) and the slow breaking down of that rigorous system resulted in this binary option.

If you are here in this site as a visitor for some incel humor, it's already over and you are telling cozy lies to yourself. Incel humor is self deprecatory; you can laugh it off only if you don't have an iota of self respect/esteem. if you have attained something of value in life you wouldn't need the 'at least I am not an incel' to make your day(s) a little better. And it's fine, nothing wrong: you can't face the real loneliness that plagues the self-aware incel.

If you observe carefully, it is easily seen through. Men and women try to compensate for what they lack in their real world through internet points (reddit karma, likes, upvotes). Successful men/women are surrounded by countless options in their real world social circle; why would they even want to login to reddit and 'be a decent human being' lol.

It is unfortunate that a significant time of fellowcels here are spent in giving a counter to those who are coping through virtue signaling. It's not an incel vs normie battle as you think it is; it's self aware incel vs incel in denial. Not that we got something else to do anyway; it's just an observation.

If anything, it is those copers who desperately need the black pill (to fight off, to rekindle their hope). It's like trying to be in an orbit around the black hole. Eventually they all will get sucked into it.

The only relevant argument is whether to rope now or you got something else that can still manage to distract.

Last edited:
The normies stalk this site to harass and doxx incels and cause them pain

Normies get off on the suffering

The way mechanization & modern tools made life much easier for human life on earth, dating is also much easier if you pass the eligibility
You don't even need a dating app to find someone. All you need to do is be a part of some online community that is large enough to have women. Most mmo's will have a similar male to female ratio as dating apps anyways. They also have discords so showing off your looks is an easy task.

As a chad you could get a harem of girls in any obscure mmo that would be willing to meet you. Some will live too far but you are bound to find a woman from your neighbouring country or a close US state.

Ironically enough I used to be very popular in mmos even with some women but none of the people that liked me ever saw my face or heard my voice.
One time two known female players carried and protected me from other more powerful players for example because they like my jokes and bluntness even though I sometimes call them whores. :feelsgah:

They take being called whores and sluts by me as some kind of eccentric behaviour actually.

Last edited:
You don't even need a dating app to find someone. All you need to do is be a part of some online community that is large enough to have women. Most mmo's will have a similar male to female ratio as dating apps anyways. They also have discords so showing off your looks is an easy task.

As a chad you could get a harem of girls in any obscure mmo that would be willing to meet you. Some will live too far but you are bound to find a woman from your neighbouring country or a close US state.

Ironically enough I used to be very popular in mmos even with some women but none of the people that liked me ever saw my face or heard my voice.
One time two known female players carried and protected me from other more powerful players for example because they like my jokes and bluntness even though I sometimes call them whores. :feelsgah:

They take being called whores and sluts by me as some kind of eccentric behaviour actually.
I have experienced exactly what you are describing. In India and abroad.

I don't like bluepillers seeing posts even though most of them are banned users

I have experienced exactly what you are describing. In India and abroad.
Oh yeah a guy I knew talked to a chick from India that became so obsessed with him after meeting him in game that she called him hunny bunny for years even after she got into arranged marriage with some sad looking Indian manlet. It was BRUTAL.

She was super fat and tall and aiming for above average looking white guy.:feelswhat:

If you aren't Chad in the 21st century it is already over.

Although I desist from employing collectivist theorizing, this one is very simple.

The way mechanization & modern tools made life much easier for human life on earth, dating is also much easier if you pass the eligibility test. It's as easy as landing in the USA and spotting a landwhale.

If you have to work hard, strategize, plan to get any attention from foids, it is already over. What they call as the 'patriarchy' is nothing but a reward mechanism for a subhuman to exchange a lifetime servitude for some coochie and a family as a meaning to his life (and that was considered a good deal) and the slow breaking down of that rigorous system resulted in this binary option.

If you are here in this site as a visitor for some incel humor, it's already over and you are telling cozy lies to yourself. Incel humor is self deprecatory; you can laugh it off only if you don't have an iota of self respect/esteem. if you have attained something of value in life you wouldn't need the 'at least I am not an incel' to make your day(s) a little better. And it's fine, nothing wrong: you can't face the real loneliness that plagues the self-aware incel.

If you observe carefully, it is easily seen through. Men and women try to compensate for what they lack in their real world through internet points (reddit karma, likes, upvotes). Successful men/women are surrounded by countless options in their real world social circle; why would they even want to login to reddit and 'be a decent human being' lol.

It is unfortunate that a significant time of fellowcels here are spent in giving a counter to those who are coping through virtue signaling. It's not an incel vs normie battle as you think it is; it's self aware incel vs incel in denial. Not that we got something else to do anyway; it's just an observation.

If anything, it is those copers who desperately need the black pill (to fight off, to rekindle their hope). It's like trying to be in an orbit around the black hole. Eventually they all will get sucked into it.

The only relevant argument is whether to rope now or you got something else that can still manage to distract.
Distraction is mostly what will keep us alive until we decide to end it. As time goes by, a man without any females, children, and finally the older generation of his family dying off has absolutely no reason to live. Basically, you can become a wandering nomad at that point and go as far as your body will take you. Eventually one just collapses from exhaustion and doesn't want to get up.

THIS ^ is the painful and honest future prognosis for the True-Trucel !
Oh yeah a guy I knew talked to a chick from India that became so obsessed with him after meeting him in game that she called him hunny bunny for years even after she got into arranged marriage with some sad looking Indian manlet. It was BRUTAL.

She was super fat and tall and aiming for above average looking white guy.:feelswhat:
Yeah Indian-Indian girls (those who have little to no experience of the Western world outside of India) who are not pretty in the face or with a good body end up doing some weird ass shit man. Weird ass shit. I've seen far weirder...

Last edited:
Yeah Indian-Indian girls (those who have little to no experience of the Western world outside of India) who are not pretty in the face or with a good body end up doing some weird ass shit man. Weird ass shit. I've seen far weirder...
And yet all the hate and mocking is directed to the Indian men

Brutal facts, one is what he fears to become, the only exemption from this rule is the fearless, now how many can claim to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back