Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you are ethnic would you trade in your race if you it meant you looked like this guy?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

If he had hair he could be easily be a 7/10.

If that guy had hopped on hairloss drugs or I could trade before the balding started so I could, absolutely wholeheartedly. He's got a better facial structure than me too, and almost certainly hasn't even had any surgery yet. I could work with that.

If that guy had hopped on hairloss drugs or I could trade before the balding started so I could, absolutely wholeheartedly. He's got a better facial structure than me too, and almost certainly hasn't even had any surgery yet. I could work with that.

Understandable but the norwood Reaper does not spare even whites. This is pretty brutal tbh

OH HEEEELLL NAAAAAAAAAW

Hellllllll NNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

look on the bright side, you can stick a suction cup on things you lose frequently, stuck it on your head now you will never lose it

Solid facial structure, balding is better than carpet textured hair, if he's tall then I'd do it.

No way i rather die lol

How tall is he?

Nah mayve the whole jbw is correlation. Im not convinced it will work for all whites.

No, because skin lightening surgery is still available

I am ready to trade my place with any white guy, even with this:

074.jpg

White people are literal demigods.

His fingernails are amazing!

Better that guy than this guy
IMG 20181123 144829768

The pic screams soy

If he had hair he could be easily be a 7/10.
No he wouldn't. His eyes are shit, his chin and jaw are shit, very little redeeming qualities.

If he bought a hair system then he would look solid.

I'll be an ugly white guy rather than an ethnic. I have seen white dudes that are uglier than he is with brown foids.