Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are ethic and you dont want to visit Poland for free pussy you are volcel.

Serious

Serious

Officer
Polish women love to shit on tradition and previous generation, so naturally they love to sleep with foreigners to destroy our culture.

Last edited:
Do I need to know Polish? I'll start learning it today if I have to.

Everyone under 40 know English just enough to communicate. Nothing more is needed.

Polish is very hard, learning it is waste of time. Women here would be more impressed with French than with Polish.

If you are fluent in Polish and look like Indian then you would be seen as Gypsy/Romani

It's better to not know our language for exotic halo

white women basically make white suicide real

If you are fluent in Polish and look like Indian then you would be seen as Gypsy/Romani

It's better to not know our language for exotic halo
Gypsies have Higher SMV there? :what:

brutal

Are you trolling?
It's not a joke. You can get a Trad Slavic Wife in EE even if you are a subhuman Indian/Paki. I can post 100s of examples

I want polish pussy

I once met a polish girl she was racist towards me, i didnt do anything to her, she asked where am from, told her am a sand btw am living in sea, she said there is a lot of sand in her country, and made a bad face, anyways so i left her, later on the night she asks for cocaine out of nowhere lol, weirdest experience ever

So curries will have lower SMV because of association with Gypsies?
You will have more SMV in Poland than in your own country, because even short indian guy with moustache is exotic foreigner.

You will have more SMV in Poland than in your own country, because even short indian guy with moustache is exotic foreigner.
How? Poland is the tallest country? I am just 5'5 at best :feelsrope:

once met a polish girl she was racist towards me
I mean racist and weird people are everywhre even in USA where all races are mixed.
Polish racist talk a lot of shit in the internet, but at the end of day they do nothing, and if you will tell them that this country is beatiful and better tahn your home most of them will even like you.

Will ricecels get pussy over in Poland?

Stop bullshitting me :feelsseriously: Ugly people might get laid but you still have to be tall :feelsbadman::fuk::fuk:

You dont have chance in your country anyway, so you can try in Poland whre your chances are bigger.

@UnderdevelopedSlav confirm this?

Aren't you white? Why are you encouraging us to come there then? :waitwhat:
Im ugly as fuk. My chances for having a woman are zero, Im fat man with a norwood.

But at the same time Im well educated, usually working at office job, more niggers here better chances for me to become some kind of middle manager. And if it wont happen , at least normies who bullied me in childhood will seethe and cry that their whores are fucking pajeets instead of them.

Last edited:
Im ugly as fuk. My chances for women are zero, Im fat man with a norwood.

But at the same time Im well educated, working at office job, more niggers here better chances for me to become some kind of middle manager. And if it wont happen , at least normies who bullied me in childhood will seethe and cry that their whores are fucking pajeets instead of them.
I'm ugly too but I love white foids.

I'm ugly too but I love white foids.
They wont marry the average ethnic, polish foids are gold digging cunts and they'll rape divorce them and take everything. They usually go for very rich men.

Im ugly as fuk. My chances for having a woman are zero, Im fat man with a norwood.

But at the same time Im well educated, working at office job, more niggers here better chances for me to become some kind of middle manager. And if it wont happen , at least normies who bullied me in childhood will seethe and cry that their whores are fucking pajeets instead of them.
@Chudpreet thots on this? :feelshaha:

Polish women love to shit on tradition and previous generation, so naturally they love to sleep with foreigners to destroy our culture.

I've read on a bluepill news website that Poland is the 3rd country that most access this forum. So i'd like to ask why.

Are there more incels ins Poland or are polish better informed about the blackpill?

Or is Germany enslaving the rest of EU and German men are EUmaxxing?

I've read on a bluepill news website that Poland is the 3rd country that most access this forum. So i'd like to ask why.

Are there more incels ins Poland or are polish better informed about the blackpill?

It's not 3rd world but it's still a miserable place and foids are super privileged here whilst non chad men are treated like shit so that's why people are more pessimistic and blackpilled then in other countries ig.

It's not 3rd world but it's still a miserable place
Thats not what he meant. He meant 3rd country VISITING THIS SITE.

Because Polish women dont want Polish men. In mind of typical Polish women everything that is not polish is better - doesnt matter if its furniture, chocolate, restaurant or men - non polish are better in their minds.
We were 50 years under russian dictatorship that lead us to extreme poverty and total lack of freedom, in the mean time west world had nice cars, nice cities, nice planes, nice everything. No wonder anything that was Polish or slavic was seen as bad.
Then we broke out of communins and western propaganda came in of how life can be exotic and how adventurous sex is awesome, while at the same time there were 80% catholics in Poland that learnt their daughters to not fuck around. Here you have sad poor parents telling you to not fuck around and here you have awesome western life where everybody have multiple partners.
And thats how typical polish woman became a slut that doesnt like anything thats polish including polish men.

Germoney and France are kind of hegemons of EU and they are passing laws that helping their econmies while at the same time many of these legislations are hitting economies of Eastern Europe, but at the end of the day we would be way poorer without EU than we are with EU.

Last edited:
I'm coming to Poland when I have enough funds

It's not a joke. You can get a Trad Slavic Wife in EE even if you are a subhuman Indian/Paki. I can post 100s of examples
I’ll go when I’m finished with my gymmaxxing but what’s stopping you going?

I’ll go when I’m finished with my gymmaxxing but what’s stopping you going?
I'm 5'5 :feelsrope:average Polish foid is taller than that now :feelscry:

Because Polish women dont want Polish men. In mind of typical Polish women everything that is not polish is better - doesnt matter if its furniture, chocolate, restaurant or men - non polish are better in their minds.
We were 50 years under russian dictatorship that lead us to extreme poverty and total lack of freedom, in the mean time west world had nice cars, nice cities, nice planes, nice everything. No wonder anything that was Polish or slavic was seen as bad.
Then we broke out of communins and western propaganda came in of how life can be exotic and how adventurous sex is awesome, while at the same time there were 80% catholics in Poland that learnt their daughters to not fuck around. Here you have sad poor parents telling you to not fuck around and here you have awesome western life where everybody have multiple partners.
And thats how typical polish woman became a slut that doesnt like anything thats polish including polish men.
no white foid wanna white cuck. brown skin is the morst dimorphic trait, mogs height and bonez. already happened in jewstern jewrope