Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are curry HTN but autistic are you incels?

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
If you are curry with 6/10 face and 6 feet height but got autism are you incel or fakecel?

sounds awfully specific …

are you referring to yourself OP? :feelswhere:

Probably incel. Curry and autism are 2 red flags for the foid

6 feet gives it away

Girls would throw themselves at any guy over 5'10

7/10, 5’11 but half-curry + non-NT = still over.

If you are not going for white stacies only like all curries do I believe you should have some sucess with curry foids

If you’re curry, you’re automatically incel

No white/often sandnigger passing curry or a mtn+ curry in mainland is an incel retard, your lack of nuance is rage inducing

Last edited:
IMG 1817

In
No white/often sandnigger passing curry or a mtn+ curry in mainland is an incel retard
cel if you can’t land stacy

You could still get Pajeetas If you're MTN and above
Poojeetas don’t count. Still incel if you’re banging poojeetas

many such cases
I get eaten alive at college campuses by 6’1+ NT wasp//black/med normies and chads, my smv plummets further when I have to justify my social standing to anybody. A lot of us are incels because of the environment we’re in.

NT pill is valid tbh. I'm 6'8" white 8/10 face but I'm aspie so it's over
Brutal bro my low inhib NT mogger friend Ranjeet who despite being 5'1 and a 2/10 smv mogs you

No unless you have level 3 non verbal autism and can't function on your own but no one with that would even have capacity to post here tbh

No unless you have level 3 non verbal autism and can't function on your own but no one with that would even have capacity to post here tbh
Even then you'd have a chance of some female caretaker taking advantage of you kek

No white/often sandnigger passing curry or a mtn+ curry in mainland is an incel retard, your lack of nuance is rage inducing

There aren’t any white passing curries and even sandnigger passing ones are very rare. Nuance isn’t needed in rare cases like you’re describing.

I don’t completely believe it’s over for you if you’re curry though. Here in Canada every curry who is above a 5/10 and NT has no issues ascending with other ethnic foids.