Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are born in the years 1980, 1996 or 2012, it never begun

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
Credits to @Zhou Chang-Xing

020F6C16 1504 4727 9168 832DE9601B7B

There is a known scientific phenomenon called generation gap, that tells us that people born in the years between two generation, are more likely to become social outcasts, you don’t fit any generation, ur just a foreigner in world

2012cels are struggling at this moment and will have suicide rates bigger than other years.

1996cel is the highest suicide rate of millenials

1980cels have roped 10 years ago

2000scel here

Interesting thread I didn’t know of this phenomenon good find

I was being satirical, "generations" in this sense are a marketing term. I know a Zoomer toilet who is technologically inept and doesn't use TikTok not understands memes, meanwhile I know Chinese men in their 40's that do.

Yes, people tend to hang around age cohorts, but things like "Zoomer slang" might not be a generational slang but a sub-culture slang that also alienates a lot of Zoomers that aren't from that specific sub-culture.

I am convinced that these "generations" just dumb discussions down as each of them think that they're soooo unique and that there's somehow no overlap between them. I have actually seen people jumping through the most ridiculous hoops to justify the years that cut off and treat them as absolutes, as if a man born in 1996 has more in common with one born in 1980 than 1997 because some marketeer in America wanted to.

I also used to believe that the Baby Boomers were the first rebellious generation until I actually studied the time period and found that a lot of things we associate with the "rebellious" Baby Boomers were actually thought up by the generation before them.

Overall technology is the largest influence on post-1945 generations, culture is secondary only to technology. The Blackpill even is a mostly technological phenomenon as Hypergamy used to be limited by the actual options in a toilet's social circle and real, actual Femcels used to exist before the internet made that impossible. (The Incels Wiki lists a few female Protocels).

The best way to connect with the youth is having young friends, the best way to connect with the elderly is having old friends.

Don't actually take generations too seriously. There are Zoomer toilets much younger than you thinking the exact same thing when they interact with those airhead girls you met.

2012s are only 10
Yup, already seeing those child Chads playing with the girls while he autisticmaxx playing alone in the basketball court

2005-cel here

Generation charts are scams and have barley any meaning it’s all opinion based how does a generation get shorter doesn’t make sense but OP analysis
makes up for the useless chart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back