Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are autistic it's over.

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

nerd
★★
Having autism leads to atypical facial features like asymmetrical face , broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes.

The difficulty to socialize isn't the reason why foids rejected you. A chad who has social anxiety will be perceived as being cute or nerdy while you will be considered a weirdo.

The research team from ECU, UWA and Telethon Kids Institute have previously found children on the autism spectrum were more likely to have greater facial asymmetry than non-autistic children.

OVER

So were autistic terrorists being expirimented on in a lab in australia? Got it.

So were autistic terrorists being expirimented on in a lab in australia? Got it.
They also looked at the amount of facial asymmetry of 192 parents of autistic children compared to a control group of 163 similarly aged adults with no known history of autism.

They also looked at the amount of facial asymmetry of 192 parents of autistic children compared to a control group of 163 similarly aged adults with no known history of autism.
Over for me

I have a very asymmetrical face on top of all the other failos I have

Water it never began

I have a very asymmetrical face on top of all the other failos I have
Same.

But i think that asymmetrical face IS really a death sentence , many incels have it.

Take a photo and flip it in mirror mode , you'll see How people perceive you. I look like a freak.

Cool music :feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

I will listen to it
Hes singing about wanting his oneitis to suck his cock every day, Lyrics are online

I want to have you, but now it's too late
You're so young, so innocent and pure
I can't offer you anything
Neither a promise nor a (wedding) ring
But still I want something from you
Something only you can give me

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, suck my dick
Suck my dick, every day

Come scratch my butt, scratch me, scratch me
Come rake my leaves
It's raining, yes it's raining

I'm a real idiot (Yeah)
I can be a dick if that's what you want
For I have a mirror that is inside out
I'm looking good, though I'm a bit blunt (X)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, suck my dick (Whoa..)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, suck my dick (We're just getting started here)
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick.

Oh, Susanne, you're pretty like noone else
Oh, Susanne take my big dick into your hand (yeah)

(Solo)(Yeah)

I'm going for a walk, out in the woods
And when I'm having a wank, you can watch
Cause you haven't been outside yet today
But stop, first go brush your teeth...

(And after you've done that, then you can take it)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day
(Whoa)
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day

Yesss, suck my dick
Oah, suck my dick
Oh, suck my dick
Suck my diiiiick !
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sug-min-kuk-suck-my-dick.html

Having autism leads to atypical facial features like asymmetrical face , broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes.

The difficulty to socialize isn't the reason why foids rejected you. A chad who has social anxiety will be perceived as being cute or nerdy while you will be considered a weirdo.
God, it's SO over I can't cope with how over it is.

Pass the rope now.

Hes singing about wanting his oneitis to suck his cock every day, Lyrics are online

I want to have you, but now it's too late
You're so young, so innocent and pure
I can't offer you anything
Neither a promise nor a (wedding) ring
But still I want something from you
Something only you can give me

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day

Come scratch my butt, scratch me, scratch me
Come rake my leaves
It's raining, yes it's raining

I'm a real idiot (Yeah)
I can be a dick if that's what you want
For I have a mirror that is inside out
I'm looking good, though I'm a bit blunt (X)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, suck my dick (Whoa..)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, suck my dick (We're just getting started here)
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick.

Oh, Susanne, you're pretty like noone else
Oh, Susanne take my big dick into your hand (yeah)

(Solo)(Yeah)

I'm going for a walk, out in the woods
And when I'm having a wank, you can watch
Cause you haven't been outside yet today
But stop, first go brush your teeth...

(And after you've done that, then you can take it)

Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day
(Whoa)
Suck my dick, every day
Suck my dick, every day

Yesss, suck my dick
Oah, suck my dick
Oh, suck my dick
Suck my diiiiick !
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sug-min-kuk-suck-my-dick.html
Sug mi kuuuuk sug mi kuuuuk :feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you're a 4/10 and young it's not over for you.
If you missed teen love, it's over. :blackpill::blackpill:

The first years of your life IS going to determine how your future looks like

autism is like down syndrome, if you have it you're going to be mentally fucked but also physically fucked as well.
just look at most down syndrome people and they faces look like horses, but some kinds of autism doesn't really cause you to be super ugly.
most autisms just make you act weird, at least this is what i have heard + autistic people who look ugly because of autism wouldn't even think about getting a gf since they're very retarded

autism is like down syndrome, if you have it you're going to be mentally fucked but also physically fucked as well.
just look at most down syndrome people and they faces look like horses, but some kinds of autism doesn't really cause you to be super ugly.
most autisms just make you act weird, at least this is what i have heard + autistic people who look ugly because of autism wouldn't even think about getting a gf since they're very retarded
autism is related to a co-occurring conditions, and many of these can affect facial symmetry. higher levels of stress for example during childhood can change your face.

3/4 of autistic children are diagnosed with a co-occurring condition.

Yup, asymmetrical here.

I have autism and severe social phobia it's double over. My face has bad symmetry my nose is leaning to the left like someone broke my nose in a street fight i've been looking like this for the past 31 years of my life. Truly subhuman genese both physically and mentally, i should get demolished in a Flatout.

I have all of these traits, I look like a monster compared to my siblings.

OVER

If you're Autistic as a male it nevER began for you, Autism should be used as an excuse to legalise post-natal abortions up until the age of 6. Most of human suffering would end if our partners aborted us, this is why I'm pro post-natal abortions and mandatory post-natal abortions if an Autism diagnosis has occurred before the age of 12.

Thing with the autismcels is that they will never understand the NT pill and importance of social interaction.

And I know this because I know autismcels irl that are above average looking and they still believe they are 100% incel only because their nose looks weird or some silly retarded shit.

Autismcels are in a constant psykosis, they dont understand normal humans and they will never understand that they are in fact the crazy ones.

Last edited: