Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Are Autistic, Everyone Is Your Enemy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Because NT's are boring, conformist sheep who follow retarded social rules, you can never be friends or have meaningful interactions with them. On top of that, people will always look down on, ostracize, disrespect and bully you. In every group you will always have the lowest social status, be the butt monkey or punching bag for people to humiliate and torture. If you complain about your suffering, NT's will gaslight you saying you are being delusional, all the while they mock you behind your back, for being socially unique.

Since you can't play their game, you are helpless against them, unlike dark triad personality types who understand how to charm and manipulate the worthless NT scum, you can't do anything other than look cringey, causing you to stick out like a sore thumb as a target that is acceptable for others to regard as subhuman and torture.

Last edited:
You know how it is; if you're born an autistic subhuman, you're fucked until your dead. Simple as that.

Because NT's are boring, conformist sheep who follow retarded social rules, you can never be friends or have meaningful interactions with them. On top of that, people will always look down on, ostracize, disrespect and bully you. In every group you will always have the lowest social status, be the butt monkey or punching bag for people to humiliate and torture. If you complain about your suffering, NT's will gaslight you saying you are being delusional, all the while they mock you behind your back, for being socially unique.

Since you can't play their game, you are helpless against them, unlike dark triad personality types who understand how to charm and manipulate the worthless NT scum, you can't do anything other than look cringey, causing you to stick out like a sore thumb as a target that is acceptable for others to regard as subhuman and torture.

I can relate to this. I always become the victim of normalscum when i go out. They love to pick on me because iam socially autistic to get a few laughs from other normalfags. I avoid going out much because of this.

I'm not autistic

It's not over, it never begun, it never existed in the first place for ugly + aspergercel.