Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are athletic and refuse this queen...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
it means that you are SHALLOW. How dare Chad and Tyrone even consider rejecting a girl of size? She knows her worth! And you have to work hard to impress her!

Oh, and no Incels. Lose weight, get some money, then maybe.

bepwgxkkf2211.png

It's amazing that all women have to do to get laid is be somewhat thin yet alot of them still can't do that. They are truly the incompetent gender.

I can't tell what the second picture is out of the small ones
It's amazing that all women have to do to get laid is be somewhat thin yet alot of them still can't do that. They are truly the incompetent gender.

And also not have a 0/10 personality, and so many of them can't do that either, truly a worthless plague on earth

Last edited:
Another Aunt Jemima thinking she deserves Steph Curry.

It can be overwhelming on tutorial island:lul:

Landwhale ar fourty four wants Chad to be in the friendzone with her and carry out the stupid traditional bullshit. Bet she would reject everybody on this forum tho, not that anyone wants a black foid landwhale in the first place.

They don't have to be thin to get laid. Only if they want Chad to date them long term.
Landwhale ar fourty four wants Chad to be in the friendzone with her and carry out the stupid traditional bullshit. Bet she would reject everybody on this forum tho, not that anyone wants a black foid landwhale in the first place.

She wouldn't touch us or any Incel with a 10 feet pole!

It's the state of the world now. Last time I went on Tinder, femoids like this were a dime a dozen. Overweight, barely employed, no talent, no pretty face, no intellect, at least 1 kid and they would have all these very specific ultra picky demands on their profile. It wasn't just height; they would specify things like tattoos, beards, what type of job you should have, what kind of date they want to go on etc. They literally had nothing else to offer except used pussy and it was clear they had no ambition or even put in the slightest effort in self-improvement. Yet somehow we are the ones that get accused of "feeling entitled."

If she truly wanted a good relationship, she would look for personality first and foremost, yet she wants good looks, and than she wonders why she always gets in to bad relationships.(this is all roasties in a nutshell)

If she truly wanted a good relationship, she would look for personality first and foremost, yet she wants good looks, and than she wonders why she always gets in to bad relationships.(this is all roasties in a nutshell)

You sound like a beta orbiter.

It's the state of the world now. Last time I went on Tinder, femoids like this were a dime a dozen. Overweight, barely employed, no talent, no pretty face, no intellect, at least 1 kid and they would have all these very specific ultra picky demands on their profile. It wasn't just height; they would specify things like tattoos, beards, what type of job you should have, what kind of date they want to go on etc. They literally had nothing else to offer except used pussy and it was clear they had no ambition or even put in the slightest effort in self-improvement. Yet somehow we are the ones that get accused of "feeling entitled."
Landwhale femoids expect the best and only the best, what would you bet that all of them were at least slightly skinny entitled beckies in HS fucking Chad and having a decent amount of BX orbiters before pulling the fat grenade. Now it thinks it deserves the same men it could pull in HS because they believe personality is key in femoids but not men. :kys:

You sound like a beta orbiter.
BX orbiters would be white knighting these forums relentlessly, I think he's projecting this femoids ridiculous expectations to all femoids who rejected him. Which wouldn't be a lie, seeing as femoids do not care about personality at all.

lel pigs would start flying before she even considered ugly males.
hypergamy 101

Most people forget that women can be skinnyfat and be considered attractive. A slim man without muscles on the other hand looks as bad as a chubby one.

I hope this thing finds nobody. She doesn't deserve anyone in her miserable life.

Most people forget that women can be skinnyfat and be considered attractive. A slim man without muscles on the other hand looks as bad as a chubby one.
Agreed. That's due to men being attracted to soft tissue and soft features, while women are attractive to tough and tight features and tissue.

Agreed. That's due to men being attracted to soft tissue and soft features, while women are attractive to tough and tight features and tissue.

I have seen actual bikini models with cellulite asses. Granted it was a more of a minor competition hosted by a large water park but their shape was still pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back