Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are at least LTN, there's hope to escape via studymaxxing and betabuxxing

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Doesn't work if you are truecel, incel but if you are at least a low-tier normie, studymaxx, betabuxx, head on incelexit and live a normal life

Ober for u den

No one here wants to betabux for some whore.

Last edited:
would rather beat women in minecraft

Like you? Plus, don't women don't want betabux these days.
Exactly. Most women want to roam around and fuck who they want no strings attached.

I don't, but you and I would if you were a "4" - "6"
No, I would not. Do not project your feelings for cuckoldry to me. I never wanted to get cucked even when i was in denial about my inceldom.

No, I would not. Do not project your feelings for cuckoldry to me. I never wanted to get cucked even when i was in denial about my inceldom.
liar

studymaxxx only works if you have good IQ (not applicable since losing the genes lottery comes with packages)

studymaxxx only works if you have good IQ (not applicable since losing the genes lottery comes with packages)
If you are ltn and have good IQ you can ascend

This is MAJOR cope. Betabuxxing doesn't work for men under 40 at least, since women can easily provide for themselves just by working some cozy office job, let alone side gigs like e-whoring and milking beta orbiters.

The only way for a LTN to not be an incel is to marry his high school sweetheart. Maybe meeting in college or through a friend after college. Whoever says that earning money is what gets you women is either a boomer or some neckbeard who's been living under a rock.

This is MAJOR cope. Betabuxxing doesn't work for men under 40 at least, since women can easily provide for themselves just by working some cozy office job, let alone side gigs like e-whoring and milking beta orbiters.

The only way for a LTN to not be an incel is to marry his high school sweetheart. Maybe meeting in college or through a friend after college. Whoever says that earning money is what gets you women is either a boomer or some neckbeard who's been living under a rock.
It does work if you can go to doctor statua

lol just grind your youth away so when you're in your 40s you finally get some whore to leech off of you? u srs brah?

lol just grind your youth away so when you're in your 40s you finally get some whore to leech off of you? u srs brah?
Thats what peiple do and it works, so long as you are not a truecel

also didn't you see that gigachang doctor who still got divorce raped?
At least that guy's rich, does Jeff Bezos give a fuck about being divorce raped?

im lazy as fuck to moneymax in my shithole

They don't want your betabux that comes with your mediocre job and unexciting lifestyle anyway. Slowly but surely betabuxxing becomes a thing of the past.

Last edited:
They don't want your betabux with that comes with your mediocre job and unexciting lifestyle anyway. Slowly but surely betabuxxing becomes a thing of the past.
med school/ engineering isn't mediocre job
sure it's cope while under 3/10 but it isn't while 4/10+

med school/ engineering isn't mediocre job
sure it's cope while under 3/10 but it isn't while 4/10+
Depends on where you live. When you live in the capital city there are too many guys who mogs you.