Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Are An Incel & You Still Worship And Serve The Cucked Christian God Of Western Society, You Are A Fucking Idiot (End Of Discussion)

The only people who blow themselves up, can't attract woman. They get manipulated, given hope, and used by the normie/chads for their own gain.
So you are saying that all attractive men don't believe in God?

I hope you realize that's what you're saying, that's a retarded absolutist argument
They feel it when it happens
You wouldn't know that you idiot, you won't reading their minds at the moment of their death, you are just making a bunch of assumptions based on memes you saw on the internet

This is peak retardation

I'm not continuing this pointless back and forth :feelskek:

View attachment 480343

These guys are out here getting pro male "incel Initiatives" passed while you are praying to a God that allows feminism and hypergamy to spread rampantly and ruin your entire existence. All of us would probably be married with children right now if Christianity was still being properly enforced, but stop coping and be honest, your religion is dead and its completely worthless now

Gay men are getting married in your holy temples (churches) despite what your "word of God" holy text (Bible) says

Can you imagine that happening in a mosque? :feelskek:

Your religion is dead, deep down even you don't really believe in it anymore, people aren't even willing to fight and die anymore for your God :feelskek:

Convert now, Islam is the future
If you convert to Islam in a western country and you're an incel, your chances of getting a wife will not increase. Secondly the Taliban are only assigning them to their top fighters, the most low inhib and best fighters. High inhib afghancels akin to the kinda guys who rot on here won't get a wife, just won't have foids dressing like sluts to cock tease them atleast

So you are saying that all attractive men don't believe in God?

I hope you realize that's what you're saying, that's a retarded absolutist argument

You wouldn't know that you idiot, you won't reading their minds at the moment of their death, you are just making a bunch of assumptions based on memes you saw on the internet

This is peak retardation

I'm not continuing this pointless back and forth :feelskek:
You are focusing on things not even discussed in order argue against the non existent. Act smart in order to feel smart, too dumb to comprehend.

Go blow yourself up for god and see how it goes :feelsYall:

Fucking idiot :feelskek:

If you convert to Islam in a western country and you're an incel, your chances of getting a wife will not increase
1. Staying a Christian won't increase your chances either, the point isn't convert to receive benefits, the point is "if you genuinely believe in the concept of "a God" then you should convert to a God that is actually still respected and served in the modern world"

The Christian God becomes more and more abandoned the more and more humans progress technologically, so clearly Christians don't really care that much for their God if were being honest, they aren't even willing to fight and die for their belief in their God like Muslims are

2. Identifying as a Muslim in the current social climate might actually give you some perks and help you get employed even if you are white

3. Who said anything about remaining in a western country for the rest of your life?

Secondly the Taliban are only assigning them to their top fighters, the most low inhib and best fighters.
Islamic Law

Look at the upper left image in this large screenshot, it doesn't matter who gets the first batch of wives, of course the men who fucking fought and risked their lives get the first pick, that's how it should be, but the societal changes that are about to take place will ensure that most men get a chance too

Women date and marry up (socioeconomically), that's a statistical fact

In a world where no woman can work, own property or vote, EVERY MAN IS UP

That's why Western society didn't really have inceldom before feminism

You cannot have a world where women are innately hypergamous AND they can have their own resources, that leads to a huge imbalance

So you saying "that's just for the fighters" makes no difference, the changes that are taking place ensure that most men will be able to marry and have children, that's a fact

News is already coming out that they have sent all women home from universities and places of work, and girls are not allowed into school

They aren't cucked like Western society, things are going to be great now for incel males in that country

Last edited:
1. Staying a Christian won't increase your chances either, the point isn't convert to receive benefits, the point is "if you genuinely believe in the concept of "a God" then you should convert to a God that is actually still respected and served in the modern world"

The Christian God becomes more and more abandoned the more and more humans progress technologically, so clearly Christians don't really care that much for their God if were being honest, they aren't even willing to fight and die for their belief in their God like Muslims are

2. Identifying as a Muslim in the current social climate might actually give you some perks and help you get employed even if you are white

3. Who said anything about remaining in a western country for the rest of your life?

View attachment 480700

Look at the upper left image in this large screenshot, it doesn't matter who gets the first batch of wives, of course the men who fucking fought and risked their lives get the first pick, that's how it should be, but the societal changes that are about to take place will ensure that most men get a chance too

Women date and marry up (socioeconomically), that's a statistical fact

In a world where no woman can work, own property or vote, EVERY MAN IS UP

That's why Western society didn't really have inceldom before feminism

You cannot have a world where women are innately hypergamous AND they can have their own resources, that leads to a huge imbalance

So you saying "that's just for the fighters" makes no difference, the changes that are taking place ensure that most men will be able to marry and have children, that's a fact

News is already coming out that you have sent all women home from universities and places of work, and girls are not allowed into school

They aren't cucked like Western society, things are going to be great now for incel males in that country
For the rest of the population it's going to be decided by the foids father who she marries. The foids father is gonna want a rich man so he can get the dowry bucks, neets will remain incel.

For the rest of the population it's going to be decided by the foids father who she marries
As it has always been, never stopped most men from getting married, because again, in a world where women cannot work, own property and vote, EVERY MAN IS ABOVE HER

They father isn't going to wait around until his daughter is in her 30's to try and marry her off then because she won't have very many takers

Also a man's family helps him pay his dowry in most cases

neets will remain incel.
1. What kind of welfare system do you think exists in these countries that would allow a man to be a NEET?

Are you delusional, its not fucking Sweden :feelskek:

2. Lazy fucks who refuse to work and self improve won't get laid............... Imagine my surprise, tell me why that's wrong?

If women are forced to be in their traditional role as tools for sex and reproduction, why shouldn't men have to reciprocate and fulfill their traditional roles as tools of labor and security?

I can't believe you even just said that, I have to assume you are trolling at this point

Why the fuck should a man with no resources to even fucking feed a woman and his children even get a woman?

You aren't making sense right now, men and women have roles in a patriarchal society, if you don't fulfill yours then you don't get to participate, that sounds fair to me

As it has always been, never stopped most men from getting married, because again, in a world where women cannot work, own property and vote, EVERY MAN IS ABOVE HER

They father isn't going to wait around until his daughter is in her 30's to try and marry her off then because she won't have very many takers

Also a man's family helps him pay his dowry in most cases

1. What kind of welfare system do you think exists in these countries that would allow a man to be a NEET?

Are you delusional, its not fucking Sweden :feelskek:

2. Lazy fucks who refuse to work and self improve won't get laid............... Imagine my surprise, tell me why that's wrong?

If women are forced to be in their traditional role as tools for sex and reproduction, why shouldn't men have to reciprocate and fulfill their traditional roles as tools of labor and security?

I can't believe you even just said that, I have to assume you are trolling at this point

Why the fuck should a man with no resources to even fucking feed a woman and his children even get a woman?

You aren't making sense right now, men and women have roles in a patriarchal society, if you don't fulfill yours then you don't get to participate, that sounds fair to me
You think there are enough jobs to go around? Afghanistan doesn't have alot of natural resources and what they had has surely been robbed by globo-homo clownworld.

JFL, I just like the fact that you didn't even try to argue against what I said about Christianity, its like you've accepted that what I said was true, and the weakness of the Christian prophet is the root of its failure as a religion

That's the first step buddy, don't worry, you'll get there :feelskek:
Never defended it, it's a shit religion but it's better than islam 1000x times. Secular authoritarian law is the best one, all organized religion should be abolished and banned
they beat 3 of history's most powerful empires using ak47 and goats, so that is kind of an accomplishment lol.
They only beat them because those governments didn't have a reason to fully conquer them lol

Never defended it, it's a shit religion but it's better than islam 1000x times.
Keep dreaming, just saying something doesn't make it true, you don't even have a rationalization for that

Also you forget that societies will advance over time, it make take thousands of years but these poor Islamic countries will advance WHILE KEEPING THEIR RELIGIOUS LAWS INTACT

What would make Christianity better then?

In fact in those days likely nobody will be Christian anymore :feelskek:

Everybody will be an atheist, they would only be Christian "in name", gay guys will be "praising Jesus" at churches and kissing after sermons :feelskek:

Secular authoritarian law is the best one, all organized religion should be abolished and banned
Under this law you don't get sex or have children, if that's ok with you then good for you, but don't project that onto everyone else, especially not on an incel forum :feelskek: (the irony)

They only beat them because those governments didn't have a reason to fully conquer them lol
Those governments couldn't fully conquer them even if they wanted to, the era of conquering is over, if anybody breaks that rule all the other advanced nations will get nervous and wars will break out

So don't pretend like you aren't aware of how this game works

Everybody knows full well nobody can do shit like that again, because then all bets are off and the rules don't matter anymore

You think there are enough jobs to go around?
Being a farmer is a job, being a street vendor is a job, is it a nice job, no, but you can still get a wife and children in an Islamic society even with such a low tier job

Right now all you are doing is trying to endlessly move the goal post, sorry I'm not wasting my time with that

There is no society where all men "win at life", what matters is whether most men can win

Afghanistan doesn't have alot of natural resources and what they had has surely been robbed by globo-homo clownworld.
Africa has the best fucking resources in the world and its a complete shit hole for the most part so whats your point? :feelskek:

Don't even bother answering tbh, its a rhetorical question, resources don't really matter if another country can be so resource rich and yet be in a much worse state with people starving to death as a norm

Last edited:
View attachment 480343

These guys are out here getting pro male "incel Initiatives" passed while you are praying to a God that allows feminism and hypergamy to spread rampantly and ruin your entire existence. All of us would probably be married with children right now if Christianity was still being properly enforced, but stop coping and be honest, your religion is dead and its completely worthless now
Christianity was never about persevering male or female worldly interests. It promotes the Gospel of Christ and the worth everyone (all made in God's image) has.

Gay men are getting married in your holy temples (churches) despite what your "word of God" holy text (Bible) says
Just because people don't follow the law in the Bible doesn't defeat the prominence of all the lives changed from the gospel. The Bible even states many will 'grow cold' and fall away from the Biblical teachings.

Your religion is dead, deep down even you don't really believe in it anymore, people aren't even willing to fight and die anymore for your God :feelskek:
Deep down, born-again Christians truly believe in our Holy and all-powerful God along with his image, Jesus the Son and the power of the Holy Spirit.

Maybe you should accept Christ into your heart and seek him for a while to know he is real.
Convert now, Islam is the future
No thanks.

If Jesus was fat and ugly, nobody would have followed him.

If Jesus was fat and ugly, nobody would have followed him.
It was stated in the Bible that he wasn't beautiful but females still imagine him as a handsome man. They're incapable of understanding anything beyond flesh and blood.

It was stated in the Bible that he wasn't beautiful but females still imagine him as a handsome man. They're incapable of understanding anything beyond flesh and blood.
That explains why foids find Seth Rogen fuckable, he is Jewish.

based and islampilled.

true christianity is hard to gauge..as you said it leaves to be many gaps to be filled with woke bullshit.

islam is an abomination as well but for other, mostly dogmatic reasons..it may just be the lesser of the two evils (modern degeneracy)

Islam is still bull shit and its the same case in muslim countries everyone is a fucking hypocrite they are all fakers who go to mosque but wouldn't take a look at an injured person infront of the mosque or even call an ambulance i wish they get blown up i have been liying to myself and bieliving all the inacurate shit in hadith and the quran cant fucjing cope anymore fuck islam and muslim allah is an asshole and he can fuck off
Lets not go crazy bro

A lot of this modern day feminist "sexual freedom" shit is very close to pagan beliefs
True

I really don't know how religion as a whole hasn't died out already, don't people realize this shit is on some Santa Claus / Easter Bunny level of bullshit? Adults laugh at kids for believing in those two then they turn around and go to church or other dumb shit.

It's honestly sad that there's literally any other belief than atheism.

It worked in the past, where people couldn't communicate as efficiently with each other and society wasn't as technologically advanced. Religion is basically there just as an idiotic facade for principles nobody gives a shit about these days (other than the complete idiots and braindead masses).

It was always foidianity.

Constantine wouldn't have given a shit about Christianity if not for his mother's influence. She was the catalyst. Throughout the ages, christianity was always supported by foids more than anyone else. The men at the top just took advantage of it like any other religion for political and wealth reasons. Even today, foids attend church more than their male counterparts. When I think of the black community, who are the most ardent supporters of the church? Black foids. Overwhelmingly. They will literally drag you into the pews to participate in their delusion. Stats tell us women in general have always been more religious than men as well.

Due to gynocentrism, do you really think Paul's dictates about women would have stood a chance in hell of holding up for long? Nope. That's why St. Paul barely gets talked about among Christians.
I really don't know how religion as a whole hasn't died out already, don't people realize this shit is on some Santa Claus / Easter Bunny level of bullshit? Adults laugh at kids for believing in those two then they turn around and go to church or other dumb shit.

It's honestly sad that there's literally any other belief than atheism.

It worked in the past, where people couldn't communicate as efficiently with each other and society wasn't as technologically advanced. Religion is basically there just as an idiotic facade for principles nobody gives a shit about these days (other than the complete idiots and braindead masses).

I facepalm when I see my fellow cels begging for a return to a more religious age.

You would have us yoked under the delusion of a perv in robes just because you believe it will get you a wife? Seriously, fuck you.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Islam is simply the only religion that can keep society away from this plague called feminism.[/UWSL]

Here's what you don't understand, there is a huge fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity which PREDESTINED Christianity to become a religion that gets watered down and corrupted

THE PROPHETS

The prophet of Christianity was always preach bullshit like turn the other cheek, and his most touted "accomplishment" was LETTING HIMSELF GET TORTURED AND KILLED BY HIS ENEMIES

The prophet of Islam was a warmonger that married a loli and consummated his marriage with her at the age of 9

One is a weak pacifist

The other is a fucking based savage :feelskek:
Jesus was not a prophet according to Christianity, he was the Son of God sent to save mankind from their sins.

You're probably one of those who think "why did God need to sacrifice his son, why couldn't he just forgive people for their sins?"

Jesus was not a prophet according to Christianity, he was the Son of God sent to save mankind from their sins.
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Jesus literally did "prophesize" in the bible and he was a servant of God. If that isn't a prophet then I don't know what is.

You're probably one of those who think "why did God need to sacrifice his son, why couldn't he just forgive people for their sins?"
No, I'm one of those who think - "Why even create the concept of "sin" to begin with when we all could have been created in heaven without any "tree in the garden" shenanigans"

The fact that God created heaven is a spit in the face of humanity, and a giant middle finger, because it means he could have literally just created all of us in heaven to live blissful lives from the start, but he wanted to be entertained so we all have to suffer and risk going to hell.

There really is no excuse for God's actions (unless you're saying he's isn't all three of these things - All Powerful + All Knowing + Loving). If you admit that he doesn't possess all three of these traits together then I'll concede, but so long as Christians argue that he possesses all three traits I will point out the obvious contradiction, which can easily be seen in the Epicurean Paradox:
Epicurean Paradox

Jesus literally did "prophesize" in the bible and he was a servant of God. If that isn't a prophet then I don't know what is.
My understanding was that a prophet was a regular human who received messages from God, not God himself incarnate in the flesh.

I suppose this is a matter of semantics.

No, I'm one of those who think - "Why even create the concept of "sin" to begin with when we all could have been created in heaven without any "tree in the garden" shenanigans"

The fact that God created heaven is a spit in the face of humanity, and a giant middle finger, because it means he could have literally just created all of us in heaven to live blissful lives from the start, but he wanted to be entertained so we all have to suffer and risk going to hell.

There really is no excuse for God's actions (unless you're saying he's isn't all three of these things - All Powerful + All Knowing + Loving). If you admit that he doesn't possess all three of these traits together then I'll concede, but so long as Christians argue that he possesses all three traits I will point out the obvious contradiction, which can easily be seen in the Epicurean Paradox:
View attachment 618666
Free will is the explanation

Also as for "could God have created a universe with free will but without evil", the answer to that is no, it's a concept called transworld depravity, which states in a universe with free will at least one immoral or evil act will occur. So if you wanna interpret that as not being all-powerful, then sure.