Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you are an incel phycopaths will tourment you

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Just like small animals are at the mercy of psychopaths because they cannot do anything, so are incels. We have no social or family to help us and psychopaths know this. They will try to torment you then act like they are not doing anything if confronted. As an incel you need to be very careful in this world.

indeed. that's why i don't like to leave my house. problem is my dad isn't always nice to me so i have to deal with his bullshit

indeed. that's why i don't like to leave my house. problem is my dad isn't always nice to me so i have to deal with his bullshit
If you were Chad he would play ball with you and buy you a car

Even going to the shop has consequences as an incel. The cashier will be more aggressive.
fat ugly girls are meaner to me than pretty foids. It's likely because i'm more of a looksmatch for the uggos and i remind them of their low status

fat ugly girls are meaner to me than pretty foids. It's likely because i'm more of a looksmatch for the uggos and i remind them of their low status
Pretty foids life mog us so hard they see us as mere ants

over for spellingbeecels