Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are allergic to soy are you immune to becoming a soyboy?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I can't consume soy so I must not be able to be a soyboy right? This has to be true for others with soy allergies as well I imagine. Really makes you think doesn't it .

Don't worry if the soy doesn't get you all the BPA's we come into contact with will.

Don't worry if the soy doesn't get you all the BPA's we come into contact with will.

I got my Testosterone checked recently and I'm in the upper-average range for males my age. I thought it would be lower because I'm a manlet but its not. Its probably from doing a physical labor job, its like working out for 7 to 8 hours a day.

I got my Testosterone checked recently and I'm in the upper-average range for males my age. I thought it would be lower because I'm a manlet but its not. Its probably from doing a physical labor job, its like working out for 7 to 8 hours a day.
What was the number?

What was the number?

I don't remember, the doctor explained my charts/test results to me. I was testing to see why I was so tired all the time so T levels weren't really a priority, they only checked them since Low T can be a cause of fatigue.

You become a kombucha bitch

if water is wet, then is grass green?