Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a virgin after 24 you are in the bottom 10% tier of males.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
It's science! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bottom

"Blacks 15.8"
JBB confirmed.

"Blacks 15.8"
JBB confirmed.
Blacks unless seriously ugly or deformed seem to have the most success within their own race, not counting how many white women screw tyrones.

"Blacks 15.8"
JBB confirmed.

No one dates black foids and black men are low inhib and stupid so they fuck bbws in middle school. Most black peoples biggest achievement is having a kid.

Related - more recent numbers from 2011 from the CDC:
  • The average age Americans lose their V-card (defined as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women.
  • Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
  • Virgins make up less than 5 percent of males and females in the age bracket 25 to 29
  • The share of virgins drops as low as 0.3 percent for the age bracket 40 to 44.
Source:

Related - more recent numbers from 2011 from the CDC:
  • The average age Americans lose their V-card (defined as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women.
  • Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
  • Virgins make up less than 5 percent of males and females in the age bracket 25 to 29
  • The share of virgins drops as low as 0.3 percent for the age bracket 40 to 44.
Source:

If true, very brutal indeed. Us KHHVcels are the lowest of the lows. Literal bottom of the fkin barrel.

Pure SuiFuel

Brutal statistics. At 18 I'm already in the bottom 40% and it'll only get worse from here

@Personalityinkwell its over

that's a major cope, goes completely against 80/20 theory and femoids nature of being hypergamous

first source is from 2005 and way outdated, second source is from 2011 which is still outdated + it's rigged. It's commonly known that the average young man today is almost certainly sexless. Don't believe the jews. They try to tell you that sexlessness among males is not the norm to keep you down. JFL at believing any statistics that don't support the reality of hypergamy.

that's a major cope, goes completely against 80/20 theory and femoids nature of being hypergamous

first source is from 2005 and way outdated, second source is from 2011 which is still outdated + it's rigged. It's commonly known that the average young man today is almost certainly sexless. Don't believe the jews. They try to tell you that sexlessness among males is not the norm to keep you down. JFL at believing any statistics that don't support the reality of hypergamy.

The 80/20 rule applies mostly to the total amount of casual sex and number of sex partners/ short term relationships - which does not rule out that most normie males will get lucky at least once or twice at an acceptable age.

Last edited:
ERroperageFuel

I know I'm in the bottom 2-3% of males, the only thing I have going for me is I'm not covered in 3rd degree burns or fat .

"Blacks 15.8"
JBB confirmed.
Blacks are more sexually dimorphic and mature earlier than other races (since they're relatively primitive organisms).

Last edited:
How many men are still Incel at age 40? When it's truly giga over?

What percentage of men die virgins at or after 40?

It's science!
"Average age of first intercourse, by gender"
Females: 17.4

You might want to rethink your reliance on this study OP.

Even for one conducted in 2002 (eighteen years ago) that seems a bit high.

Apparently average age for males having sex was 16.9, actually LOWER than foids?

Not likely at all.

You need to look into survey biases. Foids want to appear chaste so they will lie about and pretend they were older when they lost virginity.

Guys want to appear studly so they will pretend they were younger when they lost virginity.

Average ages are probably something like 12 for foids 22 for men.