Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are a victim of bullying it is your fault

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
If you are a loser who is taken for a ride by the whole school is solely the fault of your physical appearance and the fact that you are a beta, the only one where I had been bullied I had reacted by beating the bullies and making me suspend. Victims are future incel or mentalcel

Low IQ victim blaiming thread.

Didnt expect nothing different comming from a ancap teenager.

You need to gymcel and carrymaxx as an incel, maybe MMAmaxx too people are out here to kill you true facts

Not my fault that I’m autistic and stand out like a sore thumb. I tried my best to integrate but it just lead to further mockery and torment.

So go fuck yourself.

If you beat the bullies or even just fight back then there won't be issues anymore

Low IQ.

Also aren’t you that new teenager?

cope

Last edited:
If you beat the bullies or even just fight back then there won't be issues anymore
Wrong. I bought into that bullshit “stand up for yourself broooo” meme and I got beat into a pulp for it.

If you are a victim of rape it is your own fault.

If you are a whore who is taken for a ride by the whole school it is solely the fault of your physical appearance and the fact that you are asking for it, the only time where I had been raped I had reacted by turning the rape against the rapists and cumming into their arseholes. Rape victims are liars or damaged goods.

Last edited:
Wrong. I bought into that bullshit “stand up for yourself broooo” meme and I got beat into a pulp for it.
I've fought back several times, and some dicks thought twice about crossing paths with me, dunno about your case boyo. But I didnt fight once or twice, but long time maybe that's why

Low IQ retard thread.

To beat the bullies is a bullshit, I have succeeded that I weigh little, just a little 'will
Low IQ victim blaiming thread.

Didnt expect nothing different comming from a ancap teenager.
Im not ancap, is Just a joke

OP you sing this song everyday;

image.jpg

Is fightmax boyo, just start a (real) beta uprising

OP is a cunt.

however, you did not understand a shit, I did not say that you have to solve the inceldom I simply said that you must make yourself respected.

Low IQ move, If someone willed it, they can easily kill their bullies in school without any collateral, but most have more than adequate sense to not commit to a brainlet short sighted move, they think of the consequences as a result of doing so as well. You're not the only tough shot formidable faggot that stood up to bullies. I think you're a IFBcel lurker judging from your last thread, you're intentions appears to be bringing out the rage and misleading the youngcels here to force them to fuck up and do the unthinkable.

Low IQ move, If someone willed it, they can easily kill their bullies in school without any collateral, but most have more than adequate sense to not commit to a brainlet short sighted move, they think of the consequences as a result of doing so as well. You're not the only tough shot formidable faggot that stood up to bullies. I think you're a IFBcel lurker judging from your last thread, you're intentions appears to be bringing out the rage and misleading the youngcels here to force them to fuck up and do the unthinkable.
Im real, you can ask to @Salustio
Edit: im not a agent of Fbi, I am simply a teeneger who spends all her time watching movies and playing Tekken

no shit, you're real alright, but who are you really? you could be an investigator/agent/operator from some federal agency whose sole purpose is to solicit and extract information on certain users of interest or you may have threads that baits your target users using certain responses and trigger words for them to admit stuff which they'd otherwise never admit once they let their guard down.

What about manlets who are overpowered by tall chad no matter how hard they hit the gym? Also what if a group of people bullies you? I mean you could fight one but a whole group ehh no chance.

Is this Disillusioned's alt or something?

just don't get bullied br0

no shit, you're real alright, but who are you really? you could be an investigator/agent/operator from some federal agency whose sole purpose is to solicit and extract information on certain users of interest or you may have threads that baits your target users using certain responses and trigger words for them to admit stuff which they'd otherwise never admit once they let their guard down.
on Italian redpill forums, everyone knows the nickname "Dio brando". And to communicate here I use Google translator because I am illiterate and I live in Italy. What should I send you a picture of me with ancapfag written on it?

I got suspended once because another kid punched me in the face. Nothing happened to him.

I'll assume this is a sarcastic post

If you get bullied and let it happen in a perrenial fashion this is your fault. The same goes for any stage of your life; bullying isnt exclusive to grade school.

You'd be surprised what you can put inside a thermos, you know... the kind that you can slip into a bully's bag. Very useful stuff like powdered phosphorous, compressed pure oxygen (that you can get by mixing bleach with hydrogen peroxide), maybe even a small 1$ microcontroller , say an attiny45 connected to a button cell(all covered in hotglue) and wired with all its outputs to single fine strands of wire, maybe you could connect one of the inputs to a photosensitive diode that you'd put under the lid of the thermos. And maybe youd write a program that looks something like:
/////////////////////////
setup()
{
delay(30 min) // to be safe while arming
}

loop()
{
if(readPhotodiodeInput() = HIGH)
{
setAllOutputsHigh();
}
}
////////////////////////////
I guarantee, they won't be messing with you again

It's not my fault I inherited had genes.

9/10 times a kid is bullied is because of his low fighting success by a high fighting success bully. Most victims can’t beat up their bullies.

9/10 times a kid is bullied is because of his low fighting success by a high fighting success bully. Most victims can’t beat up their bullies.
bullies go in groups because they do not know how to fight individually

bullies go in groups because they do not know how to fight individually
Doesn’t matter. Usually they’re tall and robust. When’s the last time you even heard of a manlet framecel bullying a kid bigger than him?

If a big kid I getting bullied by a small kid, it’s entirely his fault for allowing it to happen. that’s not real bullying though, cause he can just stop it any time he wants.

Doesn’t matter. Usually they’re tall and robust. When’s the last time you even heard of a manlet framecel bullying a kid bigger than him?

If a big kid I getting bullied by a small kid, it’s entirely his fault for allowing it to happen. that’s not real bullying though, cause he can just stop it any time he wants.
Exactly, if you are a manlet you are completely fucked, the people who bullied me were like 6ft with big frames, I am an ethnic manlet with a small frame, and I was even smaller back then than I am now, I couldn't beat them up even if I tried my hardest

Just learn silat

Exactly, if you are a manlet you are completely fucked, the people who bullied me were like 6ft with big frames, I am an ethnic manlet with a small frame, and I was even smaller back then than I am now, I couldn't beat them up even if I tried my hardest
Same. 2 of my main bullies we big guys; one way a 6’2”ish framecel and one was a 5’10”ish framegod. I was like 5’5” framecel

I would rather be bullied than ignored. Being forced to fight in the real world is better than living in your own bubble.

Damn, mega low IQ thread.

You don't havE to figHt the bullies brothER they are better options to CHOose

I was bullied by manlets in some psychopatic way. We would have agreed to go somewhere and then they would go without me, or they would meet without me and call me after 2 hours to come. That was torture. They always wanted to feel superior.. But how can I see they all became failures so that's lifefuel

Last edited:
If you are a loser who is taken for a ride by the whole school is solely the fault of your physical appearance and the fact that you are a beta, the only one where I had been bullied I had reacted by beating the bullies and making me suspend. Victims are future incel or mentalcel

I agree with you to an extent, I never got bullied because anytime someone tried some shit I would fight back. Most bullied kids just stand there and take it, hard to feel sorry for a cuck that won't even get angry for their own sake.

Nobody told you to fight fair, there are exceptions though, if your bullies have gang affiliations then I'd advise to find another option, but if its just some regular school bully I don't see how any guy has an excuse, guy beats you up, go to school the next day with a bat on your back, ambush him and fuck him you'll. Yeah you'll get suspended but he'll think twice about fucking with you again.

Before it reaches that point though, I'd always advise figuring out where the bully lives and going to his house on a weekend and confronting his parents about it, go with your parent/parents even, make it something they can't avoid or pretend isn't happening. If it keeps happening afterwards your parents can take legal action.

You don't have to fight, but you have to do something, I can't feel sorry for anyone who goes to school everyday just to get bullied over and over and does nothing about it, tell your parents, then tell his parents, make a police report so there is a record of abuse, photograph significant injuries, bruising, etc.

If you can't fuck with the bully physically fuck with them legally. Again this shit only works for "regular bullies", if your bully has gang affiliations they don't give a fuck, you will have to kill them or suck it up and take it.