Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a racistcel you deserved to be born incel

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
You arent much different from stacies who think they are better humans than you because looks better than you :)

On the other hand, that means they also wouldn't fuck women of other race too. So I don't see how it's bad for them? go virtue signal somewhere else

VLÖ said:
On the other hand, that means they also wouldn't fuck women of other race too. So I don't see how it's bad for them? go virtue signal somewhere else

Is it a problem?? See no problems in race mixing i aint no racist.

Cope. The biggest chads I know are racists.

Chads can be racist but incels don't have that privilege. No race is better than any other. Blackpills should accept one another regardless of race, appearance, or creed. Judging someone for something they have no control over is against the very ethos of inceldom.

Exactly, only chads and stacies have the right to feel superior over others. Incels are at the bottom of the ladder, racistcels are coping.

just lol at incel being racist.
Racist incels are coping, they are holding onto the only thing that gives them meaning their life, which is their race.

They forget how stacy doesn't care about their race but would gladly suck of a hot BBC in front of a camera.
Racist incels are the worst and they deserve to be incels.

Not to mention most of them are hypocrites cuz they all lust after Asian women. BAHAH they are race traitors

Go move to a Black country if you think race doesn't matter.

What if racism becomes socially acceptable in the 2020's, however? Today's racists will then be viewed as early adopters.

Fuck racistcels

I've said this before and I'll say it again: the only racism I see on here is from self-hating Indians.

Framecel222 said:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: the only racism I see on here is from self-hating Indians.

So you werent on here yesterday when the white guy posted about how he hated being around what he considered subhuman browns?

Nautica1983 said:
So you werent on here yesterday when the white guy posted about how he hated being around what he considered subhuman browns?

Lol damn, who posted that?

True, you can`t protest against lookism(The more widespread discrimination in the world) and then go around and be racist, it turns you into a total hypocrite, and more probably a non-cel wanting to shatter the Incel movement favoring your political agenda

Off topic, i`m really tired of this drama about racism and shit, can the Mods Pls stand and give his definitive position?

Zielony4 said:
Lol damn, who posted that?

His username started with "Pretty" i think, hes banned now though

Nautica1983 said:
His username started with "Pretty" i think, hes banned now though

Ahh thanks, I see his comments but the thread is deleted.

all niggers must hang

Is it really wrong to admit the differences in IQ, testosterone, behaviors patters, body composition,etc. of the races? I think that's perfect reasonable for any incel to do.

Nautica1983 said:

Lol obviously there are exceptions.

I agree, racists need to be banned from here. We're all human, it doesn't matter what colour our skin is.

Race isn't skin color. You should try living in the Black parts of Detroit or Philly if you think race doesn't matter. Move to Liberia. You think you have it tough now?

Nautica1983 said:

So that is what has you people stirred up?  It was a poll, I recall.  What makes you think the poster was White?  Sounds like you have some prejudices yourself.  The way it was written he was likely "Brown" himself.  But you want to blame Whites for something?

Go for it and feel much more superior than others, like whatever.

Tuttle said:
Race isn't skin color.  You should try living in the Black parts of Detroit or Philly if you think race doesn't matter.  Move to Liberia.  You think you have it tough now?

So that is what has you people stirred up?  It was a poll, I recall.  What makes you think the poster was White?  Sounds like you have some prejudices yourself.  The way it was written he was likely "Brown" himself.  But you want to blame Whites for something?

The thread title was "As a whitecel I hate that I ended up with subhuman browns". And was asking if there were any other whites in the the OP. Are you being willingly obtuse?

And LOL at you being prejudice yourself by your own logic.

"What makes you think the poster was White?"

" Sounds like you have some prejudices yourself"

"  The way it was written he was likely "Brown" himself."

What makes you think he was brown lol? Seems like you're doing what you implied the other guy was doing. Even though the guy cl;early said he was white in the deleted thread anyway.

"If you are x then ....." = gate keeping cope

Morf12 said:
The thread title was "As a whitecel I hate that I ended up with subhuman browns". And was asking if there were any other whites in the the OP. Are you being willingly obtuse?

Can still find the title.  The title was "I feel so bad as a white person that I ended up with subhuman browns."

And it was a poll.  I don't remember the choices but I think they were whether you agree with the statement.  Could have been some Indian trying to guage how Whites felt.

But anyway, most "hate crimes" are fake with some non-White trying to conjure up sympathy for being a victim.  This is the MO now so you can't assume they were White even if they say they are.

Tuttle said:
Can still find the title.  The title was "I feel so bad as a white person that I ended up with subhuman browns."

And it was a poll.  I don't remember the choices but I think they were whether you agree with the statement.  Could have been some Indian trying to guage how Whites felt.

If the poster says he's white I'm going to assume he is white and he clarified it later on the thread. You're the one doing mental gymnastics by saying "it was likely written by a brown" or "Could have been some Indian trying to guage how Whites felt."

"But anyway, most "hate crimes" are fake with some non-White trying to conjure up sympathy for being a victim.  This is the MO now so you can't assume they were White even if they say they are.

Mate, we're on a forum on the internet. We're not talking about the validity of real life hate crimes. Do you assume most people on /pol/ and stormfront are self hating ethnics? Racism from all racists exist and internet anonymity lets them lash out. You see it mostly from whites online since we're on discussion boards centered towards the anglosphere so it's only normal they stand out more. If we were on a place where all all people participating were balanced from the backgrounds they came from then the racism would likely be equalizing between all of them.

LOL - keep crying ethniks

Alot of ppl say racism is natural

would you really feel comfortable going out in group of friends, 1 Chinese, 1 Indian, 1 black and 1 white

NekoStance said:

would you really feel comfortable going out in group of friends, 1 Chinese, 1 Indian, 1 black and 1 white

If they were actually my friends then yes lol?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Racist incels are coping, they are holding onto the only thing that gives them meaning their life, which is their race.

They forget how stacy doesn't care about their race but would gladly suck of a hot BBC in front of a camera.

Not to mention most of them are hypocrites cuz they all lust after Asian women. BAHAH they are race traitors

Lots of white incels feel that by shitting on another race, they can feel better about themselves. There are plenty of them here.  Master the moderator had a poll asking if racism should be allowed.  Posters voted 2:1 in favor of racism.

Morf12 said:
If they were actually my friends then yes lol?

Ok nice, chilled

I suppose many become less racist as they get older, I can say that most young guys would not feel comfortable going out in a group like that

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Lots of white incels feel that by shitting on another race, they can feel better about themselves. There are plenty of them here.  Master the moderator had a poll asking if racism should be allowed.  Posters voted 2:1 in favor of racism.

All non-Whites are showered with resources and are encouraged to be racist themselves.  Pouting about "racism" is always a passive-aggressive move to stifle White people.

White people: the only group in history constantly imposed upon to work against their own self-interests. The only ones that can be openly discriminated against. ENOUGH!

NekoStance said:

Yeah definitely it's always more fun when everyone it's different.

Even the best of us can't avoid being racist.
I remember in school almost all the white kids would hang around each other, all the Indians would hang around other Indians, all the Arabs would be with the other Arabs, pretty much everyone would stay in their ethnic group.

NekoStance said:
Wtf is this stupidity? Of course i would, infact i would enjoy the diversity more than if it was just people of my own race

Berdea said:
Is it really wrong to admit the differences in IQ, testosterone, behaviors patters, body composition,etc. of the races? I think that's perfect reasonable for any incel to do.

No, but there are a lot of virtue signaling incels who are bacilli SJWs when it comes to race. There is nothing wrong with opposing race mixing.

I agree. F*ck racistcels. GTFO, join an "alt-right" group instead. You'll fit right in. I like this forum, but I'm disappointed that my reports weren't taken seriously when somebody was being blatantly racist. And I mean actually racist, not "non-whites can't be beautiful," legit "non-whites are inferior to whites." Just LOL, I take pleasure in your inceldom. It's life fuel to me.

Dingus_Incel said:
No, but there are a lot of virtue signaling incels who are bacilli SJWs when it comes to race. There is nothing wrong with opposing race mixing.
Oppose all you want.   White incels who can't get white women are settling for and breeding with Asian women producing hapas.  There are also blonde Stacies (who want nothing to do with white incels)are taking black dick and breeding mixed children.  Stew in that.

anon2719 said:
Even the best of us can't avoid being racist.
I remember in school almost all the white kids would hang around each other, all the Indians would hang around other Indians, all the Arabs would be with the other Arabs, pretty much everyone would stay in their ethnic group.

That's not racist. Shitting or feeling superior to other races is racism. Of course it's natural to be more comfortable amongst the same people.

It's a vary weak cope, same goes for nationalism.

JovanD said:
It's a vary weak cope, same goes for nationalism.

race has everything and nothing to do with it,

"easy mode is white skin" - currycel