Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are 18 and can’t drive in the US, it’s over!

As soon as Amerimutts turn 18, I see them driving cars! :feelsUgh:

im an oldcel and i dont even know how to fucking drive

I got my license at the end of senior year, got carmogged by my entire class :feelsrope:

21 , never drove

I was a loser who drove on a permit for 18- 20 got my license at 21

im an oldcel and i dont even know how to fucking drive
Me too, I did that fucking driving exam a gazillion of times and I couldn't pass it god damn it!
In top of being ugly, a fucking brainlet WHAT A FUCKING LIFE!

In NYC or sf you don't need a car
everywhere else it's a no car no pussy situation unless you are a nigger even border crossing spics have nice cars

As a Professor, I knew driving way before turning 18.
I remember getting my licence just the day after I turned 18.

I also did some stunts and crashed and blew an entire house once but sadly my iPhone battery was dying and PUBG mobile shut off :(

I'm 32 and just beginning to get my license

It's over for us public transportationcels. :feelsbadman:

If you're 18 and can’t drive, period, it was over before it even begun. I can't even ride a fucking bike.

The buses here smell like piss and lots of teens use public transportation for a variety of reasons. A teen couple even walked towards the back of the bus and sat in the row next to me and held hands, while I sat alone in my row with my earbuds in.

The buses here smell like piss and lots of teens use public transportation for a variety of reasons. A teen couple even walked towards the back of the bus and sat in the row next to me and held hands, while I sat alone in my row with my earbuds in.
Where do you live?

Mr Rogers BMW mogs the shit of these craps

Not only in the US, pretty much in the whole world I think