Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you approach to foids its over

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They worship chad and cry for them. If you need to approach a foid it's over. Every simp does that but foid goes to chad and sucks his dick. And most brutally, chad has done nothing. She just saw him and did it. Chad didn't have to approach but he got everything.

It's over either way. It's best to approach and at least try.

1. Never cold approach random women EVER without clear signs;

2. If you have to do #1 it's over.

Agreed. Having to try means you're ugly, short, autistic. It's over.

If you've never been approached even once after being older than 18 its safe to say its over. I always laugh at any time ER is brought up online and normies make fun of him for never approaching. ER used to just sit in coffee shops and bookstores waiting for a foid to approach him and no one ever did. They use this as an excuse for him being delusional. If chad sat in a coffee shop for even 1 hour he'd be approached by a couple of girls at least.

Cold approaching is stupid. Most women know that if you have to cold approach, you do it bc you are desperate. Good looking men don’t need to cold approach

Approach them ? lol better for me to go straight forward to the police station
police zealand GIF

i approached and got accused of rape

yeah but most men arent chads and have to initiate the relationship to get sex
True, most men are normies and as such they need to be seen as a part of the herd. Being in social circle with both males and females is good start.
Never cold approach random women EVER without clear signs;
But also this, if people dont want to hang out with you, much less they want to get bothered by you approching them as a stranger.

Most men aren't chads so they have to make the first move lol, id say by the age of 25 if nothing has happened for you that's a massive red flag.

This guy is a legit IT user and acts like one even here.it's unreal.
You say that but ironically it's me that's more blackpilled than you. Imagine thinking foids have to approach today :feelshaha:

You say that but ironically it's me that's more blackpilled than you. Imagine thinking foids have to approach today :feelshaha:

Okay fair enough, that shit is pretty blackpilled.

Over for malecels.

Approach them anyway to lower their self esteem, and always act like you're better than them, and you're just approaching them to get some easy pussy on your way to the store.

facts. you should have foids approaching you daily