Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you agree that white people attract most people in the dating world but then deny the existence of white privilege, you're a hypocrite

Female privilege exists but so does white privilege.

White people attract everyone in the dating world. White guys only have sub7 law to have it easy and sub5 law to get a relationship. Blacks are sub8 law, curries are sub9 law and asians are sub10 law. latinos are maybe sub8 law or sub7 law idk. arabs are sub7 law or sub8 law (except fair skin arabs which is sub7 law).

and white people are privileged in every aspect of society. they live life with cheat codes on and anyone who denies this but admits jbw theory is a hypocrite. i'm not racebaiting at all but i'm just saying

@ThoughtfulCel @BummerDrummer @ElliotRodgerGod thoughts?
Agreed, except that White Privilege is not a "privilege" (which would be a legal thing), it is just a reputation thing. All the awesome things of the XXth century were done by white people: going to the moon, exploding the atom bomb, flying, flying faster than sound, etc, etc. Plus, they invaded the whole world and beat everyone to a pulp even though they were not that numerous. Look at the Brits. They were a small tribe living on a shitty, rainy island and then they crossed half the world on wooden ship, beat all the curries who were 100 times as many as them, and then ruled the place for 150 years with never more than 100 000 white guys in the country at any one time. Of course everyone is in awe of them. They have done more amazing things than even the wildest legends from old times.

All this is based on undeniable facts. Now the problem is that whiteness has become a myth. The more people deny it, the more they become obsessed by it. It is driving everyone crazy, including whites who are now worshiping their own asses.

Yeah, that's bullshit. Have you ever even been to a high school? People like him get profiled as "school shooters / serial killers" all the time.

Don't even know what you're referring to with something so vague as "harassed by the cops." I think if a girl reported him for sexual harassment because she found him creepy he would get "harassed by the cops." I must've missed where life is just reduced to how the police interact with you either.

Don't even know what you mean by "denied housing" didn't realize it's the 1960s. I'm going to guess it's some bullshit about historical discrimination + factors that are correlated with being black but not the same as being black itself. The federal government has pushed so many "fairness in housing" initiatives..

We live in a time where people are pushing to label black-owned businesses and goods. That sort of thing would've been loved by people in the Jim Crow South. Clearly we live in a different time.
Ugly guys like him are still a tiny minority either way. And he still doesn’t experience all the discrimination blacks people face. If you look up anything blacks endure, he often doesn’t endure it

Ugly guys like him are still a tiny minority either way. And he still doesn’t experience all the discrimination blacks people face. If you look up anything blacks endure, he often doesn’t endure it
I went to a super white high school in a rural/suburban area. There were guys who looked much like that and there also very few black people. I'm not saying that they perfectly fit in or didn't face any discrimination or whatnot, but it's quite literally "2 lives." In terms of fitting in, happiness, and yes even success.

If you legitimately the guy on the top is privileged in any way over the guy on the bottom you're extremely fucking bluepilled.

I doubt any normies would say the guy on the bottom has experienced more hardship, mistreatment, and discrimination for the way they look than the guy on the top. The reason why they don't care about the top picture is because they're evil and think it's justified.

I went to a super white high school in a rural/suburban area. There were guys who looked much like that and there also very few black people. I'm not saying that they perfectly fit in or didn't face any discrimination or whatnot, but it's quite literally "2 lives." In terms of fitting in, happiness, and yes even success.

If you legitimately the guy on the top is privileged in any way over the guy on the bottom you're extremely fucking bluepilled.

I doubt any normies would say the guy on the bottom has experienced more hardship, mistreatment, and discrimination for the way they look than the guy on the top. The reason why they don't care about the top picture is because they're evil and think it's justified.

View attachment 423450

View attachment 423446
The guy on the bottom faces discrimination regardless of his looks. Tyrones still face racism. Also your school doesn’t necessarily resemble all schools. It’s rare, for example, to see guys with lazy eyes

The guy on the bottom faces discrimination regardless of his looks. Tyrones still face racism. Also your school doesn’t necessarily resemble all schools. It’s rare, for example, to see guys with lazy eyes
By guys like him I mean guys that are ugly. Also that's not a lazy eye. That's some form of ptosis or something else which I have too.

By guys like him I mean guys that are ugly. Also that's not a lazy eye. That's some form of ptosis or something else which I have too.
You have to be sub2 to have any chance of facing the discrimination a black guy has

Yeah, okay no. Go join a CRT/woke forum.
It’s true. White people are privileged and even tyrones face more discrimination. All the things Black people endure won’t be endured by ugly men. Let me know when ugly people get victimized by police brutality or profiling (being called a school shooter isn’t profiling and most ugly guys don’t even bother asking girls out. When they do they usually are rejected not reported to 911). Let me know when ugly guys are denied housing discrimination or job discrimination hiring. In fact studies show some jobs are less likely to hire attractive people look it up

Chad knows no race or border.

Whites are the most attractive ON AVERAGE. I, as an ugly white, don't enjoy any privilege.

That's like saying that a random Japanese person benefits from the fact Japan has the best pingpong players in the world. They don't.

It’s true. White people are privileged and even tyrones face more discrimination. All the things Black people endure won’t be endured by ugly men. Let me know when ugly people get victimized by police brutality or profiling (being called a school shooter isn’t profiling and most ugly guys don’t even bother asking girls out. When they do they usually are rejected not reported to 911). Let me know when ugly guys are denied housing discrimination or job discrimination hiring. In fact studies show some jobs are less likely to hire attractive people look it up
Are you having a laugh, m8? Men of all races are victimized by police. And yeah there's probably a looks factor involved too. One of the worst ones I've seen was a white homeless man who was literally beaten to death while on drugs. Thomas Kelly or something was his named.

This a pretty complex subject and you're reducing it down to one variable. Look at the data, look at the police encounters by race, look at violent crime by race, factor in varying behaviors around police, etc.

The only experimental data we have using a simulation showed that cops were less likely to shoot black suspects than white suspects and given the current climate I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

. In fact studies show some jobs are less likely to hire attractive people look it up
Welcome to the forum, I hope you can maybe look at the 100 studies posted on this issue and learn a bit about the blackpill.

(jesus christ you never change)

you definitely triggered the mayocels with this one JFL

Whites are the most attractive ON AVERAGE. I, as an ugly white, don't enjoy any privilege.

That's like saying that a random Japanese person benefits from the fact Japan has the best pingpong players in the world. They don't.
He started his thread trying to claim that whites are privileged because of looks / dating and have "white privilege" which as a concept does not refer to anything like that. Then when you push him on it he starts talking about conventional white privilege saying that ugly white incels have a much better life than gigatyrone NBA superstars because they're black and police and "job and housing" or something.

Thread is just him trying to push his CRT/woke ideology.

Are you having a laugh, m8? Men of all races are victimized by police. And yeah there's probably a looks factor involved too. One of the worst ones I've seen was a white homeless man who was literally beaten to death while on drugs. Thomas Kelly or something was his named.

This a pretty complex subject and you're reducing it down to one variable. Look at the data, look at the police encounters by race, look at violent crime by race, factor in varying behaviors around police, etc.

The only experimental data we have using a simulation showed that cops were less likely to shoot black suspects than white suspects and given the current climate I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can maybe look at the 100 studies posted on this issue and learn a bit about the blackpill.

(jesus christ you never change)
You’re gonna dismiss the study? Show me studies that attractive people get hired more? (Also paid more=/=hired more).

I have never seen any data about police brutally on ugly people. Nothing. Show me data showing that ugliness creates as much discrimination as the average black man.

and even if you’re right. Only a small minority of men are that ugly
LMAO @ this. Curries are sub9 but rice are sub10? You're a dumb fuck. It's the other way around.
No it isn’t. You need a lot of good looks to compensate for your squinting eyes and extremely low brow ridges
you definitely triggered the mayocels with this one JFL
@ThoughtfulCel is right about cumskins

Last edited:
You’re gonna dismiss the study? Show me studies that attractive people get hired more? (Also paid more=/=hired more).

I have never seen any data about police brutally on ugly people. Nothing. Show me data showing that ugliness creates as much discrimination as the average black man.

and even if you’re right. Only a small minority of men are that ugly

No it isn’t. You need a lot of good looks to compensate for your squinting eyes and extremely low brow ridges
You didn't even cite anything. I'm convinced you're just a troll at this point. How can you miss all these posts and studies on this forum?

I think you're lost. This a forum for ugly people. "Ugly people are a minority" yeah we know why are you pushing some bullshit Critical Race Theory bluepill ideology on this forum? Just got it shoved down your throat at Uni?

Look how conveniently the mouth breather stormfag forgets his 'master race's history of stealing and looting and creating institutions that dominate the world and unfavourably reward white people.
Lol did a white man fuck your oneitis or something? Get real street shitter, go poo in the street and wipe your ass with your fingers dirty little hindpoo dindpoo

You didn't even cite anything. I'm convinced your just a troll at this point. How can you miss all these posts and studies on this forum?

I think you're lost. This a forum for ugly people. "Ugly people are a minority" yeah we know why are you pushing some bullshit Critical Race Theory bluepill ideology on this forum? Just got it shoved down your throat at Uni?
Because you’re taking a unusual outlier of men to compare to all black people
You got any proof to back this up? Literally every study proves rice > curries. My god you're fucking stupid.
I saw a study where women found Arabs and Indians less attractive than Asians

Last edited:
They should. I abhor immigrants more than you. Whenever I see a white guy here I immediately call him a fag. Maybe stop bombing their countries for israel, jite.

My point was that white people statistically have a better chance in dating/ascending in just about any country, but especially east asia.
Lol first class kike pawn you fucking retard.

Because you’re taking a unusual outlier of men to compare to all black people
No, it's a comparison to suss out what you believe. And what you believe is that a gigatyrone NBA superstar lives a worse life than a white incel because police or something. Sounds very bluepilled. Why even use this forum?

What are you going to talk about next? "Male privilege?"

No, it's a comparison to suss out what you believe. And what you believe is that a gigatyrone NBA superstar lives a worse life than a white incel because police or something. Sounds very bluepilled. Why even use this forum?

What are you going to talk about next? "Male privilege?"
You’re using outliers. It’s like saying women like curries because of some gigachadpreet

You’re using outliers. It’s like saying women like curries because of some gigachadpreet
The point is when you use the term "white privilege" you're talking about something that is innate with being white. You tried to hide this by talking about dating/attractiveness, but were subtly pushing the official "white privilege" narrative as I exposed.

And you were the one who claimed the white guy had a better life and faced less discrimination for the way he looks. That was your argument so don't try to backpedal and shift focus now.

The point is when you use the term "white privilege" you're talking about something that is innate with being white. You tried to hide this by talking about dating/attractiveness, but were subtly pushing the official "white privilege" narrative as I exposed.

And you were the one who claimed the white guy had a better life and faced less discrimination for the way he looks. That was your argument so don't try to backpedal and shift focus now.
No because what you’re saying is like saying white privilege doesn’t exist because white registered sex offenders don’t have rights. White Sex offenders (and ugly white guys for that matter) are outliers. And you’re using outliers

No because what you’re saying is like saying white privilege doesn’t exist because white registered sex offenders don’t have rights. White Sex offenders (and ugly white guys for that matter) are outliers. And you’re using outliers
No idea what you're even talking about. Sex offenders? What?

Is the guy privileged? What privilege does he have? Would he fit more into the class of "oppressed" or "privileged?"

It's not complicated. If someone is privileged because of looks it isn't a racial privilege. It has nothing to do with race — aside from the correlations that come with it.

No idea what you're even talking about. Sex offenders? What?

Is the guy privileged? What privilege does he have? Would he fit more into the class of "oppressed" or "privileged?"

It's not complicated. If someone is privileged because of looks it isn't a racial privilege. It has nothing to do with race — aside from the correlations that come with it.
no it does have to do with race because even good-looking black men can face racism. any black person will endure racism. just because tyrones attract women doesn't mean they wont face racism.

no it does have to do with race because even good-looking black men can face racism. any black person will endure racism. just because tyrones attract women doesn't mean they wont face racism.
Your thread is about attractiveness and dating... Try to have a little bit of honesty bud. When you want to push some bullshit, paraphilia, or garbage on this community don't always do it in such a sleazy and slimy way.

So you say that whites are privileged because they're more attractive, then I say in the thread that this is nonsense logic because it's not something you get by being white, but something you get by being attractive, and then you follow up with saying whites are privileged because of racism, systemic discrimination, and other critical race theory cult stuff.

You wanted to make a thread about traditional white privilege, but sought to hide it in some blackpilled concept about dating/looks.

Your thread is about attractiveness and dating... Try to have a little bit of honesty bud. When you want to push some bullshit, paraphilia, or garbage on this community don't always do it in such a sleazy and slimy way.

So you say that whites are privileged because they're more attractive, then I say in the thread that this is nonsense logic because it's not something you get by being white, but something you get by being attractive, and then you follow up with saying whites are privileged because of racism, systemic discrimination, and other critical race theory cult stuff.

You wanted to make a thread about traditional white privilege, but sought to hide it in some blackpilled concept about dating/looks.
no i said if you believe in jbw theory but believe white privilege doesn't exist, you're a hypocrite

White sub5s don't have any privillege, we are as equal as ethnics in dating
Sub5's men of ANY race dont have Privilege, You will be seen as disposable, utilitarian, trash in the eyes of those Normies garbage.

It's not so much a privilege as just IN GENERAL we have certain traits and features women and law enforcement find appealing. If you're subhuman, you have no privilege.
You are conflating ATTRACTIVE privilege with WHITE privilege just because more white people are considered attractive

white priviledge ≠ JBW

but some people are still too retarded to get this

Imagine having the "privilege" to soon be a minority in ancestral homeland and eventually genocided.
White men are more attractive but we are also insanely low status in the west because the media shits on us 24/7.
We are the only people who actually have to compete with other races at home. Yes an Indian struggles in Sweden but he still has a billion Indian women back at home with close to no white guys to compete with.

Imagine having the "privilege" to soon be a minority in ancestral homeland and eventually genocided.
White men are more attractive but we are also insanely low status in the west because the media shits on us 24/7.
We are the only people who actually have to compete with other races at home. Yes an Indian struggles in Sweden but he still has a billion Indian women back at home with close to no white guys to compete with.
This is extremely high IQ and an excellent summary.

most baseball players and lacrosse players are white and many football players are white. basketball having black guys might be cultural. and also any race would be beaten for being the only one in school. including a token black at a white school. there's the exception not the rule. but because token blacks experience that that's NOT whites being singled out. in every aspect of society where a race has it worse, whites always have the benefits
Most baseball players are spics, especially from my country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back