Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if WW3 breaks out cuz of current Ukraine, NATO - Russia tension.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
WW3 would be so gay ngl.

GL drafting any of us. Our only true enemies are domestic.

WW3 would be so gay ngl.

GL drafting any of us. Our only true enemies are domestic.
NATO's "powerful" army will be mainly composed of trannyfags :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Nothing will happen

Speaking geopolitically, countries like the US are :chad: and countries like Russia and Ukraine are incels like us.

USA will never go to war with a country with an advanced military and highly skilled soldiers

Nah, Russia is just gonna wait until Ukraine implodes or until Russia is strong enough to just invade Blitzkrieg style. They can invade Ukraine from three out of the four directions (South, East, and North). I want a stronger Russia and a weaker Gayropean Union. Poland and the Baltic States are big time Cucks for demanding American protection. :feelsokman:
Nothing will happen
"Sanctions" and Biden going "how dare you" :feelshmm:

we can't have this war, because I have a conflict of interest here: the only foid that talks to me at my uni and is possibly a friend material is Ukrainian, but many many great My Little Pony artists are Russian, so we can't let them kill each other

I don't think Russia will invade eastern Ukraine.
Even if they do, at most the west will start an economic war, not a military one. Russia has the world's second most powerful military, they are not a bunch of sandniggers armed with AK47 (and USA can't even beat the latter lately).

Good. All youngfags will be drafted and killed. Then us oldfags can have the forum to ourselves.

cant wait to liberate russia in the name of (((McFreedom)))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back